Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
02-10-2010, 01:36 AM
this game along with other mmo's saved my marrage. wife says it keeps me outta her hair, and she knows where i am at all times. she would rather keep me here, instead of me out drinking and then having to bail me outta jail, this is also cheaper than those other things i mentioned. :p
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-10-2010, 02:15 AM
Divorced over STO..hmmm

Well my gf is great when it comes to games, she loves them and she is also a Treky at heart. Iam going to try to pull her to the game and she said she will try it out...but she isnt excited about it. If she dosnt like it and dosnt play thats fine. But I worry that when I get playing more in the game and less of her she may get abit upset. But then Ill just tackle her to the side and show she is number one and always remind her she is number one.

But I did forget one thing, she just preordered AVP Hunter Edition for the xbox and shes really diggin that game so I think if Im heavy into STO and she dosnt like it then she can just play XBOX while Im on the comp...I think thats fair lol.

Will have been togeather for 2 years this comming july and shes just the best lady Ive been with and problably will tie the not sometime down the road. Shes smexy,punk/gothy, lots of smexy tats and shes just a wild little thing in the you know what lol.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-10-2010, 04:15 AM
Nah, did the divorce thing a year ago.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Considering it yes...
Realising that a divorce over a game is rather petty... Also yes.

So no.
Two girlfriends ago I was seeing a gal who was a true WoW widow. Her hubby was playing something like 85 hours a week and she filed for divorce the same day she brought him lunch naked and he ignored her.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-10-2010, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by openhighhat View Post
Cryptic must be loving this. The 2 signs of a good MMO

Divorce
Dead Koreans
Nothing to add to the discussion, but this made me lol.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-10-2010, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterPark1701 View Post
Two girlfriends ago I was seeing a gal who was a true WoW widow. Her hubby was playing something like 85 hours a week and she filed for divorce the same day she brought him lunch naked and he ignored her.
She brought him lunch nekkied, and he ignored her? Yeah, that's pretty bad.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-11-2010, 12:37 PM
councelling for your wife by the sounds of it
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-11-2010, 12:39 PM
I must be the lucky one here. Because I have no gf or a wife. Never been married or had kids.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-11-2010, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanMax
I must be the lucky one here. Because I have no gf or a wife. Never been married or had kids.
I presume you're one of the Admirals I see floating around the?

I'm married with two young children. I'm getting to play between 2-4 hours a day including my lunch break at work (Taking the lappy to work). Divorce? Probably not, though who knows. I am looking forward to the day when the wife shows up in lingerie trying to get me to bed before midnight. STO loses big time there, sorry...
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RePete View Post
I presume you're one of the Admirals I see floating around the?

I'm married with two young children. I'm getting to play between 2-4 hours a day including my lunch break at work (Taking the lappy to work). Divorce? Probably not, though who knows. I am looking forward to the day when the wife shows up in lingerie trying to get me to bed before midnight. STO loses big time there, sorry...
Nope, not an Admiral yet.