Lt. Commander
# 261
12-27-2008, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor
After what seems like a year has passed, the next update to our timeline has been posted, detailing the events of 2381.

Read more here!
I love the source material you are writing for this next chapter in Star Trek history. May I ask: are you all working with others to create this continuity ... or inventing on your own?
Lt. Commander
# 262
03-29-2009, 01:48 AM
New Stargazer? Wow...I have more to read but I'm excited to see what class of ship she is.
Lt. Commander
# 263
03-29-2009, 11:27 AM
Cryptic said that we will start out in a small vessel first.Small vessel would more than likely be a police boat. They are small, maneuverable, have one heavy weapon, one to four phasers, at least one shuttle, probe launcher, and room enough for your bridge crew, maybe a few ratings.
Lt. Commander
# 264
04-19-2009, 04:48 PM
organizing timeline together here...
Lt. Commander
# 265
04-19-2009, 04:48 PM
organizing timeline together here...
Lt. Commander
# 266
06-19-2009, 02:29 PM
I always wonder what Star Fleet would do with the Technology brought back by Voyager.
Lt. Commander
# 267 Full Circle?
08-15-2009, 02:28 PM
Has anyone read any of the Star Trek Voyager books that take place from 2379-2381? I am almost through with the book "Full Circle" and it's pretty good. I know STO only uses some of the literary fiction to create its story lines but if you're as curious about the Voyager crew's adventurers after the DQ then check it out. There are some cool Klingon Ku'va'mah threads and some crazy Borg battles...I wont say more to ruin it but do check it out.
Lt. Commander
# 268
08-15-2009, 02:30 PM
They take about Voyager's debrefing in the Star Trek Voyager book called "Full Circle". It's pretty good and covers what happens to the armor and the trasphasic torpedos. I know STO only uses some of the literary fiction to create its story lines but if you're as curious about the Voyager crew's adventurers after the DQ then check it out. There are some cool Klingon Ku'va'mah threads and some crazy Borg battles...I wont say more to ruin it but do check it out.
Lt. Commander
# 269
07-14-2010, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferguson_Sauve-Rogan View Post
They take about Voyager's debrefing in the Star Trek Voyager book called "Full Circle". It's pretty good and covers what happens to the armor and the trasphasic torpedos. I know STO only uses some of the literary fiction to create its story lines but if you're as curious about the Voyager crew's adventurers after the DQ then check it out. There are some cool Klingon Ku'va'mah threads and some crazy Borg battles...I wont say more to ruin it but do check it out.
Yes i've read that book too twice, and on my third time reading it, can't wait to read Unworthy. But There is more info that they left out in 2381, the whole Star Trek: Destiny Trilogy will go in to greater detail about what happend to the Borg, and a little insight to a species called the cailer. Of course those who have read the Star Trek: Voyager, Full Circle know that Voyager is on it's way back to the Delta Quadrant, and they are using Slip Stream, and Voyager has a new Captin. They have a third Voyager book comming out called the 'children of the Storm' Some of you Voyager fans can find more about what happend to Admrial Janeway too by reading the Star Trek: Next Generation, book 'Before Dishonor'. Those Ku'va'magh threads will give a little more insight to what's really going on in that one Star Trek Online mission that you go back in time, so save miral.

Cmdr Larson