Lt. Commander
Bought the Gold Edition from game.co.uk , got it just yesterday, tried to enter the code, at first everything worked then when was supposed to enter the recurring subscription or a game card (i selected game card) it sayd theres a problem with the transaction and that i should contact support.

Well, i did, no answer. Anyone else having this problem ?

And Cryptic you still suck, even harder than before. Thanks to your "excellent" customer service.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2010, 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtsSpets View Post
Bought the Gold Edition from game.co.uk , got it just yesterday, tried to enter the code, at first everything worked then when was supposed to enter the recurring subscription or a game card (i selected game card) it sayd theres a problem with the transaction and that i should contact support.

Well, i did, no answer. Anyone else having this problem ?

And Cryptic you still suck, even harder than before. Thanks to your "excellent" customer service.
Try contacting again. They are having problems with their billing provider, and theyve said to keep trying. What you can do is enter your retail code, and when it says to add a subscription, use a credit card. You wont be billed until your 30 free days are finished, and you cna cancel before then with no penalty.

And curb the abuse. A simle forum search would have given you this information much faster. There are many players in the support queue right now, so you need to wait your turn.

As a small suggestion, telephone contact is much faster than an ingame ticket.