Lt. Commander
# 21
02-10-2010, 06:58 AM
Hah, sweet. If I wasn't so attached to my long hair, and if I didn't think I'd get fired immediately, I'd go for the mohawk.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-10-2010, 07:00 AM
All this talk about Chat's avatars makes me realize it is time to get myself a new one >.> shame I am not at home no access to the ones I already have .... but then there is always the interwebs.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-10-2010, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
Hah, sweet. If I wasn't so attached to my long hair, and if I didn't think I'd get fired immediately, I'd go for the mohawk.
It used to be very long. But one day Chat just... Shaved it all off.
The look on the dear old mothers face when her lil daughter came home with a shaved head... Priceless.
She actually just casually fell towards a nearby wall. :p
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-10-2010, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
It used to be very long. But one day Chat just... Shaved it all off.
The look on the dear old mothers face when her lil daughter came home with a shaved head... Priceless.
Bwahaha, awesome. My family had the same reaction when I cut my hair extremely short a couple of years ago. I think my sister actually threw a shoe at me...
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-10-2010, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
I had a similar reaction when a friend of mine had to get his hair cut short so he could work at Disney. From the time I met him til that point he always had long hair ... what a change it was >.>

you know Chat, your preoccupation with Chocolate reminds me of a friend I knew from other forums/games, she would do pretty much anything for chocolate ^.^
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-10-2010, 07:14 AM
heh I was typing another post come back and Chats socking up all the sunshine.

Chat I may need some of those pics. Red mohawk, Bat Thing, and the smily one as well.

Also Chat Nice avatar. I like em hippos. Their ribs tasty pretty good with garlic, mint, and bulls eyes sauce cooked over a campfire. Also if you cook the thighs between 2 pieces of damp wood with garlic, butter, salt pepper, and a hint of extra halapeno sauce tis the best.

Great now I am starving, been up all night and am still on coffee number pot 6.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-10-2010, 07:26 AM
Best face is the Hippo
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-10-2010, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neatherworldians View Post
heh I was typing another post come back and Chats socking up all the sunshine.

Chat I may need some of those pics. Red mohawk, Bat Thing, and the smily one as well.

Also Chat Nice avatar. I like em hippos. Their ribs tasty pretty good with garlic, mint, and bulls eyes sauce cooked over a campfire. Also if you cook the thighs between 2 pieces of damp wood with garlic, butter, salt pepper, and a hint of extra halapeno sauce tis the best.

Great now I am starving, been up all night and am still on coffee number pot 6.
yeah Chat is a forum ninja, she seems to show up when least expected from what I have seen.

and while i have not ever eaten Hippo, you have made me hungry :p good going.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-10-2010, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotmagnet
yeah Chat is a forum ninja, she seems to show up when least expected from what I have seen.

and while i have not ever eaten Hippo, you have made me hungry :p good going.
Chat was here!
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-10-2010, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thread Title
Chat has Many Faces
I'd be willing to wager if this was Star Wars she would also swing fat windu maces.

(Also perhaps she would "go lots places" whilst swinging aforementioned "fat windu maces)