Lt. Commander
# 51
02-11-2010, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty_Diodes
Oooh, history? Which universe? I'm rather good at Star Wars, Star Trek, Battletech, Firefly, Marvel, DC... um, I should stop now. I'm actually pretty knowledgeable in RL history, too. >_>
I think it was from the Mirror universe.. But in all honesty, just history of France from the French Wars of Religion until the eve of the French Revolution (Which is another class).
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Univec View Post
I think it was from the Mirror universe.. But in all honesty, just history of France from the French Wars of Religion until the eve of the French Revolution (Which is another class).
ooh, I can't claim expertise on this topic. Most of what I know about the French Revolution I learned reading Tale of Two Cities.
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-11-2010, 11:57 AM
At work semi drunk, hungover, and reading the STO forums. I just have to survive another five hours and then a 3 day weekend of playing STO.
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-11-2010, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Univec View Post
Early Modern France... from 1515 to 1789.. Fun period! Just boring and rather dry lectures...
That period of france was only cool cause of the neat things davinci brought over....
The real party was happing in Romania after vlad tepes died...and the powerstruggle with the ottoman empire escalated...
Lt. Commander
# 55
02-11-2010, 11:58 AM
at work... waiting to go home and log on.
Lt. Commander
# 56
02-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty_Diodes
ooh, I can't claim expertise on this topic. Most of what I know about the French Revolution I learned reading Tale of Two Cities.
The french revolution sucked, and wasn't very exciting.
Suffice it to say, the only war the french ever succussfully won was when they were kicking there own ass. So don't expect much of a fight...
Lt. Commander
# 57
02-11-2010, 12:23 PM
uhhhh....reading and responding to this thread.
Lt. Commander
# 58
02-11-2010, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavau
What are you all doing right now to be posting on the forums and not playing the game?
it seems to me we have an active forum community....why forums and no pew pew in the game ?

my excuse is I am at work, so no game for the first half of the day for me.
what's your excuse?

also since I am here, looking for a fleet or some friends to pilot with ingame....having an empty friends list fails.
Im at work ... shhh...
Lt. Commander
# 59
02-11-2010, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNheadbanger View Post
At work semi drunk, hungover, and reading the STO forums. I just have to survive another five hours and then a 3 day weekend of playing STO.

I have 2 more days of the week and Monday off... You on friday?
Lt. Commander
# 60
02-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
The french revolution sucked, and wasn't very exciting.
Suffice it to say, the only war the french ever succussfully won was when they were kicking there own ass. So don't expect much of a fight...
Oh, not true at all! They also kicked England's ass during the American Revolution. Our freedom is due, in great part, to their involvement in that conflict. Of course we're even now, having returned the favor in World War II.