Lt. Commander
# 61
02-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty_Diodes
Oh, not true at all! They also kicked England's ass during the American Revolution. Our freedom is due, in great part, to their involvement in that conflict. Of course we're even now, having returned the favor in World War II.
I'm canadian...
whats the "our" ****? You got crabs?

just kidding...

It was also in part to the canadian seperatist, and the natives we fornicated with that helped you guys fight off the brits...
Lt. Commander
# 62
02-11-2010, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
I'm canadian...
whats the "our" ****? You got crabs?
just kidding...
It was also in part to the canadian seperatist, and the natives we fornicated with that helped you guys fight off the brits...
"Our" refers to the 300,000,000 people in my country. Using a singular pronoun (my) would imply that France freed ME from England 234 years ago.

I'm not sure how Canadians sleeping with Indians helped to free the Colonies from British rule, but- well, I'm sure your history books are different from ours. In our books the war was more about bayonets and gunpowder; fornication didn't play a big role.
Lt. Commander
# 63
02-11-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
"Our" refers to the 300,000,000 people in my country. Using a singular pronoun (my) would imply that France freed ME from England 234 years ago.

I'm not sure how Canadians sleeping with Indians helped to free the Colonies from British rule, but- well, I'm sure your history books are different from ours. In our books the war was more about bayonets and gunpowder; fornication didn't play a big role.
History in my mind is way more interesting then outdated books.
if i say the war was won by indian sex....its far better then what likely happened....

Besides...if Mel Gibsons the Patriot is any indication of the past...my version is better by far
Lt. Commander
# 64
02-11-2010, 01:31 PM
It is well known in Texas that a hooker won the Battle of San Jacinto
Lt. Commander
# 65
02-11-2010, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakotay317
I have 2 more days of the week and Monday off... You on friday?
Friday is going to be spent at the dmv then buying food and booze for my roommate's birthday party on saturday.
Lt. Commander
# 66
02-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Quote:

u would have to convince me better than that that without the help of the french the american revolution would have turned out the same. Before they came Washington spent many a winter in a losing war of a string of failed guerilla tactics. and if they didn't need them why would Ben Franklin have been over in Paris so long trying to get the king to send help
Lt. Commander
# 67
02-11-2010, 02:26 PM
I think you aren't thinking he is saying what he is actually saying.

Lt. Commander
# 68
02-11-2010, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalzidrax View Post

After reading his post I think you are right lol better to have a misunderstanding over semantics than senselessly trolling his response hope that is how its taken
Lt. Commander
# 69
02-12-2010, 06:08 AM
Currently i'm shamelessly plugging my new video in my signature on youtube!!
Lt. Commander
# 70
02-12-2010, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalzidrax View Post

^ That. what he said