Lt. Commander
# 1 Aceton Field...Not Fixed
02-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Although Aceton Field is usable at the Lt. Cmdr slot now, it bugs the complete slot so that you can't use anything but Aceton Field. Very aggravating as I was only testing Aceton Field, but had grown into using Extend Shields II for my team's sake.

I figured since the last bug ticket that I placed in is still considered "New" after 3 days, I thought I would make a post here for a quicker, noticeable response to the problem.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 01:00 PM
/bumpage...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2010, 05:55 PM
yah, the slot tis not working.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-11-2010, 06:28 PM
dunno..mine is working.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Update
02-11-2010, 09:04 PM
I've now hit Captain and have tried changing the ability over...

For some reason, my skill set up is showing Aceton Field I in the space section, yet, there's a Lt. Cmdr ground skill missing.

In space, on my BO power's list, Aceton Field I and my Extend Shield II are both usable and listed, yet, both are Lt. Cmdr skills. I can not change Aceton Field I and can not access my Commander level skill. I've tried changing my Lt. Cmdr skill on my BO and it only shows up as an unknown node.

Very aggravating...but I think I'm going to get another BO until they fix this.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-11-2010, 09:13 PM
Working for me.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-11-2010, 10:20 PM
It's working for me as well. Its just that it's on a similar timer with alike buffs, like how you can't use Engineering Teams and Science Teams immediately after one another.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-12-2010, 11:56 AM
I have the same problem. And I've thought about replacing my BO with another one and re-train it. But the thing is that the officer of mine is my pre-order borg drone. I dont wanna delete that one, if you should not be able to get an new one.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-12-2010, 12:51 PM
I ended up training Aceton Field III on my borg boff, and it replaced both of her commander-level skills, showing a blank box in the ground abilities and AF-III in the space slot.

Something is definitely goofy.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
It's working for me as well. Its just that it's on a similar timer with alike buffs, like how you can't use Engineering Teams and Science Teams immediately after one another.
Yea, I've noticed that. But the main problem with me is that I can't use my Commander listed skill b/c Aceton Field I and Extend Shield II are within what I would like to describe as a bugged Lt. Commander slot. I can use both abilities in space but you just can't use your Commander skill or change your Lt. Commander slots.

Before the patch, I had originally tried to get Aceton Field I. Once I learned it was bugged, I changed to Extend Shields II. Extend Shields II worked great, yet the Aceton Field I (non-usable) still showed up on my skill charts in my character screen above Extend Shields.