Lt. Commander
Hey guys,

I am very interested in joining a fleet but since I work so much, i am really just looking for a fleet that would be ok that I only dedicate evenings to since I work during the day. I am not that old, only 24, but I am prefferably looking for a 17+ or 18+ fleet.

I have been playing games all my life and I am loving STO so far.

Currently I am a Tactical Lt. Commander flying a cruiser. Please look me up, Rovan@alpha599

Look forward to talking to some of ya!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 09:26 PM
I'm looking to start a new fleet.

You don't have to sign up on my web site to join the fleet , eather catch me in game or catch me here.

A Federation fleet founded by Dustan on February 6, 2010.

I'm a World of Warcrft Vet., But also a Star trek fan first and formost.

If your looking to just have some fun and Kiick a little ass. This could be the guild for you .

We invite anyone to join our fleet as long as they can commit to being a solid fleet member that seeks to improve our fleet.

Room for advancement in the fleet.

Hope to see you soon. For the Good of the Fleet

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fleet Name: Geneisis Fleet
Fleet's website: http://genesisproject.enjin.com/
Affiliation: Federation
TimeZone: Central (GMT-6)
Gameplay: End Game, Raid, Fleet Comand
Contact(s): (IN Game dustan@blackdragon3709) ( out of game http://genesisproject.enjin.com)
Voice Server: Ventrilo Server ( soon to be up )
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 07:40 AM
Thanks, I will definitely check it out!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 07:55 AM
Alpha,

If you are still looking for a fleet to join I would like to offer you a place with Vengeance. We are a mature mulit gaming community that just love to play games. We have a website and a vent server. Most of us have day jobs and play primarily at night after work. If we sound like something you would be interested in please feel free to look us up. If you would like to contact me ingame for any inquiries feel free!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2010, 08:15 AM
Hi Alpha

Please come check out Flaming Pie.

Our recruitmentpost can be found at: http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88456
Our website is located here: www.flamingpie.org

Wolph
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-08-2010, 08:55 AM
The 159th BOHICA battle group is recruiting would love to have ya...we are casual no drama...18+ with Vent and forums....pm me or contact another recruiter listed here....

www.bbg.guildportal.com
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-08-2010, 10:15 AM
As a representative of the Canadian Federation it is my honour to extend an invitation to you alpha599.

Our members are mature and practical in their conduct. We were formed by casual players whom like to have all the benefits of a fleet without any of the hassles of a rigid command structure. While we may be casual we are very dedicated. Above all else our fleet is about getting together and having fun with our members. The majority of our members are Canadian and American, but don't let that hold you back, we are open to everyone. We have a dedicated Ventrilo server for Fleet communication.

We currently have 65+ active members. Our ages range from 20 to 52 so you don't have to worry about kids causing drama. All of us work alot and a majority of us are on in the evenings.

So if you like what you hear, please come and check out our site. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me or any of our other fleet members.

Thank you for your consideration,

The Canadian Federation
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-08-2010, 10:25 AM
Check PM box past all the goldspam
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-08-2010, 10:53 AM
How real do you want to be as starfleet? We are the Starfleet! We are starfleet operations, the true echelon command of missions for starfleet command. Check us out http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=109804
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Hi Alpha! Hope you are well and having a good evening!

Our fleet, British Starfleet Corp, is a mix between different styles of gaming, yet even if you are hardcore or just a casual player wanting to enjoy the game, there is a place for everyone, the community is very friendly, and we are mature fleet, we talk about some of the most random of things!

You can play when you want its up to you! We won't force you to join in with the events and stuff like that. You can just come along for a ride and it's gonna be a great ride! Enjoy the fleet chat and group to help you with your quests.

If your interested, have a look at the site! BSC or you can have a look at our recruitment topic: Here! Which covers all the detail of our fleet!

Hope you enjoy your evening!

Regards,
Mizuian