Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Ground PvP is a lagfest.
02-10-2010, 01:06 PM
I lag here more than anywhere else.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-10-2010, 01:13 PM
then obviously you have a problem with your settings & your computer. theres been no widespread complaints
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-10-2010, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digglez
then obviously you have a problem with your settings & your computer. theres been no widespread complaints
My connection is fine. STO is the only instance where I've ever had lag issues.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-10-2010, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime
My connection is fine. STO is the only instance where I've ever had lag issues.
reduce video settings (using the preset levels) and re-test
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digglez
reduce video settings (using the preset levels) and re-test
No, no. When I say lag, I mean latency lag (real lag) not FPS lag. Why would video settings effect client/server performance?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:15 AM.