Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 41
02-17-2010, 07:09 AM
Okay so help me out here. When I already had my T4 heavy cruiser and I got my bonus Enterprise ship (T2?) from the GameStop purchase, I noticed on the engines that my turn rate dropped from +12 to +6. They've been that way ever since. I'm an Engineer also, if that matters. I have been trying to figure out how that happened. I'm not in-game atm so I can't tell you what the stats are currently for my T4. I'm just saying I noticed these stats changed on the engines and on any engine I get from drops or purchases, they all say a turn rate of +6. I did swap out my gear to that Enterprise just to have some fun with it, and I noticed later on these lowered stats on the engines. I don't know what other stats on my T4 were messed with though. It also does not matter what ship I switch to, making it the current selected, the engines always now say +6 turn rate.
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-17-2010, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeex View Post
We actually noted this one in CB too. i dont have my ticket number redily available but, i know my buddy and i both bugged it.
Yeah, I bugged it in closed beta as well, and was surprised it was still around in the live version. It appears they removed the closed/open beta tickets from our ticket history though, so I can't post my original ticket #.
Lt. Commander
# 43
03-04-2010, 12:56 AM
Still glitching and no fix yet. Hip hip horaay!
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-04-2010, 07:47 AM
A dev posted on this here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...55#post2295055

Quote:
The bug where tooltips vary based on last ship is under investigation. It's an annoying bug and QA is working on proper repro steps for the dev.
Lt. Commander
# 45
03-04-2010, 07:58 AM
I've had this problem for weeks, and its because I bought a Tier 5 Science Vessel not a runabout.
Lt. Commander
# 46
03-04-2010, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlee95 View Post
I've had this problem for weeks, and its because I bought a Tier 5 Science Vessel not a runabout.
I /bugged it in closed beta, so it's been around for a while.

The bug is that you take the stats of the last ship you bought, so you're noticing it at T5. Most folks would never realize the issue existed if they were constantly upgrading or using ships with close enough stats. When you downgrade to a runabout though you notice it pretty quickly.
Lt. Commander
# 47
03-04-2010, 09:14 AM
Brother texted me last night when he was flying his around... he uses the t4 cruiser and it flying like a shuttle craft lol