Lt. Commander
# 21
02-10-2010, 06:48 PM
Good read overall.

-Vox
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-10-2010, 08:19 PM
Hey guys! I finally figured out why carriers bother Judge Bloodwhatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Bloodgood View Post
I have my G15 set up to...

Fire my weapons for me.
Spam equalize shields.
Control my throttle.
Turn my ship.

All of this automated. I enter a defend what ever sector block. Turn on my macros and go take a nap or make a sand which. I never die and all i have to do sometimes is click the collect loot button or maybe move to the next group of enemies.

I have never even dreamed of let alone see a game more shallow and easy in my life. I have been gaming since pong on ATARI. I really hope that the industry gets back to making games that take skill to play and stop catering to the instant gratification crowd that has ruined games.
So basically he wants to nerf Klingons so he can use his macros more easily and eat a sandwich while playing.

Apparently he thinks this game is Eve.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-10-2010, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnek View Post
Are you still flogging this dead horse? Havent you got two other threads complaining about klink spam, and the klink ball?

Two wrongs dont make a right Judge - spamming the forum wont stop the mine spammers ingame.
lolz to someone who has other threads about the same topic. Since klingons have no other real way to level other than pvp I highly doubt that there is a conspiracy to only play the cracked planet scenario.

Sounds like you need some time off from the game.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-10-2010, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Looks to me they are only queuing for the cracked planet match. No salvage or any other capture the flag games pop any more.

maybe its because they have the distinct advantage in cracked as the pic in this thread shows.
http://gamesnafu.com/smf/index.php?topic=978.0

It shows only 3 of the carriers in the match. There are at least 30+ contacts there. So including the 4th carrier, all his spawns and the one BoP that was there 5 feds were fighting 45+ Klingons. Kinda sad the klingons take the PvP so seriously. They were jeering the feds and going on and on about how we suck at PvP yet they were sitting in among so many fighters you couldn't even see the klingons. Yet they are the ones that lose the capture the flag games most of the time as we are the ones that work better together.

Sad really that Cryptic let the end game PvP come to this.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
2 words FEDBALL + MINES.

Klingons have been putting up with that for 5 Tiers.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-10-2010, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonster

So basically he wants to nerf Klingons so he can use his macros more easily and eat a sandwich while playing.

Apparently he thinks this game is Eve.
Lols. Everytime you see a post from this judge muppet you know its a whine thread. Our klink pug group kerb stomped his spider tanking premade back in T4 5 times in a row and they just moned about viral and other stuff they couldnt fathom how to counter. His macros didnt help much there and he was straight onto the forums with a vrial whine thread. Pathetic.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-11-2010, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevedis View Post
the reason beihind us only doing arena(solar wind and briar patch also) is simple

we are pvp quest driven

we get NO credit for anything but arena matches due to quests not working 100% properly

so we queue up for whats faster, and advances our quests for bonus exp

be glad we are even queueing up for FvK at all, we could just go KvK
Bonus exp? Tier 5? Most of the Klinks there are already capped... WRONG ANSWER.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-11-2010, 01:51 AM
we are using the top of crack planet to sit on TOP of and not in it, if you park in right spot you have 2 sides covered ONLY .. bottom and left side..

This is called using tactics.. we are a premade team on vent and he is QQ because he is getting BLASTED and nothing more..

oh my ram doesnt work anymore , its because ive got shield drones and mines around me, HELLO your ramming mines ...

How about you look in your option window under TARGETING and look really close .. thats all im going to say on that ..

doesnt feel to good to go against the Klingon ball does it ?! now you know how we felt for 40 lvl's against the fed mine ball.. and now we can target sub system and feds are QQ about that..

how about you try scramble ? ... little trick we use to do with fed mine ball.. scramble the mines , do the same to carrier pets.. now ive just told you how to defeat all my pets..

AssimUlated"Smurf
SpaceSmurf-BoK-

That was taking from another thread .. that is 5 fleet memebers on vent who got tierd of getting rammed / VM , and always having to go for the feds.. all we did is use tactics and made you come to us..

NOW feds are calling us Rock Humpers .. cause we sit on top of the planet for cover!! how many times have you used objects in game for cover?..

about pulling multi pets out .. it a Carrier .. ok so if its broken then someone really needs to look at those pets.. cause they suck.. flat out.. 1 guy with scramble could cause a giant mess with all 45+ of the klingon pets.. klingons had to change are tactics every new commander lvl.. but when feds have to they come on forums and QQ..

and thanks for the pic.. I think I look great in that pic.. might add few pounds to me , but hey who cares =)

AssimUlated"Smurf
SpaceSmurf-BoK-
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-11-2010, 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonster

That's a bannable offense and pretty much just botting. Most companies are fine with macros doing the work for you but i can only think of one that allow you to do it while not at the keyboard, and cryptic aren't them. Him posting it on the forum means he's either not very bright or doesnt care if he gets banned.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-11-2010, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Looks to me they are only queuing for the cracked planet match. No salvage or any other capture the flag games pop any more.

maybe its because they have the distinct advantage in cracked as the pic in this thread shows.
http://gamesnafu.com/smf/index.php?topic=978.0

It shows only 3 of the carriers in the match. There are at least 30+ contacts there. So including the 4th carrier, all his spawns and the one BoP that was there 5 feds were fighting 45+ Klingons. Kinda sad the klingons take the PvP so seriously. They were jeering the feds and going on and on about how we suck at PvP yet they were sitting in among so many fighters you couldn't even see the klingons. Yet they are the ones that lose the capture the flag games most of the time as we are the ones that work better together.

Sad really that Cryptic let the end game PvP come to this.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
Okay I have not gotten to T5 but wll be there soon. I intend to be a carrier for the health and the fact that it is our (Klingon) science ship. The two hanger bays is just a treat for me heh. I mean the first time I saw a carrier in Ganalda (wanna say 3 days ago) it had about 30-40 sheild repair drones circling it.

I have no idea what T5 is like but from what you said it sounds you're talking about lower tiers. The reason I only play cracked Planetoid is because people co-op there and it makes the PVP grind less strainful.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-11-2010, 04:47 AM
The reason I only play Cracked Planetoid is actually pretty simple. It gets boring just sitting at a cap point waiting for it to turn...which is the primary objective to that map. If I just want to mix it up and kill some Fed's then Cracked Planetoid is the better choice since that's the objective. And since it's T5 and I don't need badges or XP, I can be rather picky.