Lt. Commander
# 1 Starbase 24 High lvls KEEP-OUT
02-10-2010, 03:12 PM
I see way too many high lvls robbing people of loot in Starbase 24, players between lvl 25-40 cleaning house and robbing all the loot, I hope cryptic puts a cap on who can enter soon, people are getting ****ed cause they can't earn decent reward cause some lvl 30 is in there wiping the floor with all the mobs, the entire session last about 3 minutes with high lvls in there and makes for no competition, and when you do finally get to engage a ship some ***tard comes in with his lvl 30 laserbeams and steals the kill....this imho is a game breaking issue for newbies coming in, please cap starbase
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Fleet actions need a level cap.

Starbase 24 isn't the only one getting bogarted. They all are, including Crystal.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2010, 03:16 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if this was a tactic used by goldsellers for their cash.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanvel
It wouldn't surprise me if this was a tactic used by goldsellers for their cash.

Good point, I bet your right
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2010, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanvel
^^^ this ...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-10-2010, 03:22 PM
But what if i (in my T1 connie) want to play with my guildy (Galaxy class) for fleet action?

I do not want to be limited on who i can play with. Furthermore, he (the Gal) helps me out by givin me the stuff hes obviously not gonna use.

I do not play this game solo. Its a MULTIPLAYER game, not a "go out on ur own and be a loner" game. I also do not want to play with people who are jsut in MY tier of ship. I like seeing the other ships, the firepower, the looks, the everything that they can do. Makes me drool even more.

Why should i be limited on who i can play with, just because u want loot? Arent u in a fleet who can help YOU out? or, are u one of those "1337" loners?

X
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-10-2010, 03:29 PM
1> I haven't done all of the fleet actions yet and would like to actually experience them without having to use up a very limited number of character slots.

2> What rewards I do get, I give away to low level players and do not keep for myself as I believe in fairness.

3> I also try to hold back so as to not hog all of the action in the fleet action and give the lower level players a chance to experience the event themselves.

So I disagree. I hope they never put a level cap on fleet actions. Instead, I hope they put a level cap on who can get a reward in that fleet action. That way, players within the item level range still get their rewards, and people like msyelf who have found themselves outlevelling fleet actions don't have to miss out on an element of the game.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-10-2010, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOSTVO View Post
I see way too many high lvls robbing people of loot in Starbase 24, players between lvl 25-40 cleaning house and robbing all the loot, I hope cryptic puts a cap on who can enter soon, people are getting ****ed cause they can't earn decent reward cause some lvl 30 is in there wiping the floor with all the mobs, the entire session last about 3 minutes with high lvls in there and makes for no competition, and when you do finally get to engage a ship some ***tard comes in with his lvl 30 laserbeams and steals the kill....this imho is a game breaking issue for newbies coming in, please cap starbase
Nope sorry, i have alts to twink seeing as how there is no end game content.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethargic
1> I haven't done all of the fleet actions yet and would like to actually experience them without having to use up a very limited number of character slots.

2> What rewards I do get, I give away to low level players and do not keep for myself as I believe in fairness.

3> I also try to hold back so as to not hog all of the action in the fleet action and give the lower level players a chance to experience the event themselves.

So I disagree. I hope they never put a level cap on fleet actions. Instead, I hope they put a level cap on who can get a reward in that fleet action. That way, players within the item level range still get their rewards, and people like msyelf who have found themselves outlevelling fleet actions don't have to miss out on an element of the game.
i like this. it actually makes SENSE as opposed to "kick em out ecause i wanna cry".
There is no sense in having anything marked "FLEET action" if i am not allowed to join other members of my FLEET just ebcause they leveled faster than me.

X
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Im going to throw out FLEET actions. Key word Fleet I am a Level 42 and go in with my fleet cause I have NOTHING I mean NOTHING else to do.

Once you get past the Crystaline Entity thats it for fleet actions. There are no other ones. Once end game content comes out maybe I will stop going into the lower level ones and getting loot for my lower guild mates. Intill the end game comes out Im sorry but your going to have to deal with me flying in and just destroying stuff.

PVP is taking like a hour to get in a match, My Exploration missions will only let me do it once every 40 mins. I mean you come up with something to help me pass the time and I will stay out of Star Base 24.