Lt. Commander
# 11
02-10-2010, 03:43 PM
I agree... level range caps need to be employed across the group actions throughout the game...

I understand the temptation to want to go in and just kick everything's arse without any effort... but it happens at the expense of other players... And that is where the rub is... It also feeds the farming mentality, and these are goal-driven events so it's even worse...

they are using an open-world rule set in a setting that is not open-world...
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-10-2010, 03:52 PM
I really like seeing mixed ships, from different tiers in all actions...

I would propose more of a level cap for loot drops.

I.e. if Starbase 24 was capped at Lt10, Higher Tier could join, but would be unable to loot. Loot would automatically assign to someone else.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeex View Post
But what if i (in my T1 connie) want to play with my guildy (Galaxy class) for fleet action?

I do not want to be limited on who i can play with. Furthermore, he (the Gal) helps me out by givin me the stuff hes obviously not gonna use.

I do not play this game solo. Its a MULTIPLAYER game, not a "go out on ur own and be a loner" game. I also do not want to play with people who are jsut in MY tier of ship. I like seeing the other ships, the firepower, the looks, the everything that they can do. Makes me drool even more.

Why should i be limited on who i can play with, just because u want loot? Arent u in a fleet who can help YOU out? or, are u one of those "1337" loners?

X

There are many many other places you can go besides the Starbases to flex your muscles
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-10-2010, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamerfett View Post
Im going to throw out FLEET actions. Key word Fleet I am a Level 42 and go in with my fleet cause I have NOTHING I mean NOTHING else to do.

Once you get past the Crystaline Entity thats it for fleet actions. There are no other ones. Once end game content comes out maybe I will stop going into the lower level ones and getting loot for my lower guild mates. Intill the end game comes out Im sorry but your going to have to deal with me flying in and just destroying stuff.

PVP is taking like a hour to get in a match, My Exploration missions will only let me do it once every 40 mins. I mean you come up with something to help me pass the time and I will stay out of Star Base 24.

I know something you can do, get a job
Lt. Commander
# 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanvel
It wouldn't surprise me if this was a tactic used by goldsellers for their cash.
was thinking the same thing.
Lt. Commander
# 16
Solution: Leveled instances for instances such as Fleet Actions. Tier 1s and 2s get instances X thru Y, 3s and 4s get A thru B. Etc.

This would allow all to play the Fleet Actions and be grouped with relatively similar leveled players.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-10-2010, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOSTVO View Post
There are many many other places you can go besides the Starbases to flex your muscles
perhaps you did not read what i posted....

I am in a T1 ship

I am only Lt. 7

I like playing with my FLEET members, who are higher level than me.

There is no muscle for me to "flex" beause i am not in a big enough ship to do so yet.

MY fleet members actually LIKE helping out the lower levels within the fleet, and the best place to do so for MY currently level is SB24.

Reading before commenting is helpful. missions, posts, the newspaper. it all applies.

X
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeex View Post
perhaps you did not read what i posted....

I am in a T1 ship

I am only Lt. 7

I like playing with my FLEET members, who are higher level than me.

There is no muscle for me to "flex" beause i am not in a big enough ship to do so yet.

MY fleet members actually LIKE helping out the lower levels within the fleet, and the best place to do so for MY currently level is SB24.

Reading before commenting is helpful. missions, posts, the newspaper. it all applies.

X

Your right, sorry spoke too soon
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-10-2010, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOSTVO View Post
I know something you can do, get a job
Don't mean to sound like I'm digging at ya..but isn't there always the change instance option?.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumForce
Don't mean to sound like I'm digging at ya..but isn't there always the change instance option?.

Yea i tried that, but every instance has at least 1 to 3 high lvls in it, if a higher level sees too much competition they move to another instance, look at the scores there is always someone with 3000 points or higher compared to people with 400-600 points in every instance