Lt. Commander
We just had our first theft from the fleet vaults 553,059 energy credits

By

Edit: Removed, no naming and shaming please

just stole 553,059 energy credits and refuses to give it back...

please see screenshot

Edit: Removed, no naming and shaming please

Now Cryptic... I don't care about other mmos or if this is normal or not, this is theft, out and out theft.
I I have rasied a ticket regarding this and i have given you a screnshot here of the offender, I would like to see our money return that this individual removed and banned form this game...

I have posted a ticket and tried to contact a gm regarding this issue #645,176

I AM NOT PAYING FOR A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP TO HAVE MY FLEETS ITEMS STOLEN WHENEVER IM OFFLINE.. THIS IS THEFT AND YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ISSUE, YOU NEED TO FIX THE VAULT PERMISSIONS SO FLEET ADMIRALS CAN LOCK THE ENERGY FROM BEING STOLEN AND YOU NEED TO START RETURNING STOLEN ITEMS AND BANNING THE THIEVES...

THIS IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT OR I WILL....!

I expect an official reply to this thread, I would ask that others plz dont bog this threrad down with trolling comments, this is an out and out act of theft nothing more the theif needs to be held to acount...

I want to press charges !!!! I want to prosecute to the full extent of the law...lol

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2010, 05:41 PM
this is the 2nd thread i've seen with "Da" in the name. 2 others were "DaKirk" and "DaSpock" mentioned in that other thread. cleaned out the fleet account, they did. something's gotta be done
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2010, 05:41 PM
What is it with the thieves having Da at the start of their handle? Last night someone said they got cleaned out by DaKirk and DaSpock.

It might be a good idea not to allow people into your fleet if they have a name like that.

Dan might get lonely, though.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 05:43 PM
This is why there are permission settings for fleet bank tabs. If this same person is constantly doing it then yes, something should be done, but don't be so trusting of everyone, people should have a period of not being able to withdraw from the bank when they first join.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2010, 05:43 PM
Question : is there a bug allowing thieves to withdraw stuff from a fleet bank account even if the permissions are properly set ?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-10-2010, 05:44 PM
How is it their fault you gave him access to your bank? and how exactly is this a "criminal" offense?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erichamby View Post
How is it their fault you gave him access to your bank? and how exactly is this a "criminal" offense?
it's called, legally, embezzelment, and where you work and steal something, how is it the company's fault simply cuz they hired you?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Do you really think the Devs even read these forums? Not likely.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-10-2010, 05:46 PM
Perhaps you should be more careful who you give access to your guild bank to? You gave him access. You did. That isn't theft.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-10-2010, 05:46 PM
so this is how the goldspammers get their gold
Closed Thread