Lt. Commander
I love Star Trek
I love the fact it is becoming an MMO
It is just painful and sad to see so many bailing out, and the worst part is, they have such valid reason for going. Devs on these forums are all but non existant. CSRs' dont bother to even lay down generic responces to tickits, complaints, or issues regaurding account billing.

HORRIBLE.

I am not leaving, I want to see this game succeed, and am going to try to be here for the ip I so like, but for the life of me I dont understand the lack of communication between the players base and the Cryptic camp period.

Been called fanboy for defending them, been called an idiot for supporting them, been ridiculed for sticking with games with no polish or finish to them ( CO STO )

Cant you CSR's at least pick up the ball and handle customer care so the devs can fix our game?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2010, 06:22 PM
Dev's will never answer threads as often as the people on forums want. They also tend not to respond to threads about people leaving, what needs to be changed, or complaints in general. The main reason for this is they are busy tending to the game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2010, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepygamer
Dev's will never answer threads as often as the people on forums want. They also tend not to respond to threads about people leaving, what needs to be changed, or complaints in general. The main reason for this is they are busy tending to the game.
Exactly wh CSR's should be doing their job, they are not Devs, and are not fixing /handleing a thing
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 06:28 PM
I kinda feel the same way it sadens me to see people leave by droves but the good news is with the shard system you will never be able to tell! I am going to stick it out simply because I love Star Trek but I don't blame the others that leave as if this was any other IP I might not have pre-ordered in the first place.

Funny thing is I play this old crappy Half-life mod called Day of Defeat (WWII Online FPS) when I'm bored with STO. Cryptic just turn ground combat into a FPS. THis will give us the chance to FEEL like a captain. You can make a game more imersive when its FPS..make it scary make the ship dark with only emergency lights...

Pipe dream i know but i so badly want to headshot someone with my lazors!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox of the house of Vox
I kinda feel the same way it sadens me to see people leave by droves but the good news is with the shard system you will never be able to tell! I am going to stick it out simply because I love Star Trek but I don't blame the others that leave as if this was any other IP I might not have pre-ordered in the first place.

Funny thing is I play this old crappy Half-life mod called Day of Defeat (WWII Online FPS) when I'm bored with STO. Cryptic just turn ground combat into a FPS. THis will give us the chance to FEEL like a captain. You can make a game more imersive when its FPS..make it scary make the ship dark with only emergency lights...

Pipe dream i know but i so badly want to headshot someone with my lazors!
Hells to the yeah, Space combat like Bridge commander, Ground combat like Battlefield 2142, and community planets /towns/like in SWG.....Starbase?