The Esc key closes all windows except the map. If you have the map up, the esc key goes to the esc menu instead. Not really a critical issue or anything, but being left handed, the esc key is easier to reach than to stretch for the M
EDIT: Also, I would like to be able to click on a sector block in the galaxy map and view the map of that sector block.
Great post totally agree, I also hate the fact we can't name all of our ships the same, I accidendly named my ship something with the auto button because we can not name our ships as we wish for full customization.......
1. Allow us to resize and rotate all parts of the UI.
1.1 Resizing and rotation needs to be independent for each frame - I may want my map at 50% of original, but my inventory at 80%.
2. Character Logoff should take you back to the Character Select screen.
3. Ability to create a UI template which can be applied to any character.
4. Hair Receding Long doesn't play nice with some of the uniform options. The ends of the hair get stuck under / through the uniform.
5. More customization of characters. Every facet should have several options. Right now, some have several options, but some have none.