Captain
# 11
05-30-2014, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
We will be safe from the blast, we are in an underground shelter Taka and I had built in the event of this.

I need you to do me a favor. Beam M'Sarabi out of here and get her to safety.

I have to stay behind and make sure that anything Voporak may find useful in here is discarded.
Triglax: Got it.

*He quickly locates Sarabi and beams her onto the ship*

Kovu... be safe.

*The Dawn's Light lifts off and flees Cait, as the Black Phantom fires a quantum torpedo, obliterating the home*

Omet'etan: He is escaping!

Voporak: Let him leave. We're not after him. Besides, he showed us right where we need to go.

*The Phantom slowly moves over the ground, shearing it away with an antiproton beam to find Kovu*
Empire Veteran
# 12
05-30-2014, 07:27 PM
*Kovu hurries to destroy everything inside the bunker*
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 13
05-30-2014, 07:30 PM
Quote:
*Kovu hurries to destroy everything inside the bunker*
*The beam reaches the safehouse, exploding the roof and revealing Kovu*

Voporak: Ah, there he is.

*He motions with his hand and Kovu is transported onboard, inside a containment field*

Let's go.

*The Phantom ascends, and flies close by the Dawn's Light, so that Sarabi can see it pass them through a window. The ship cloaks and is gone.*
Empire Veteran
# 14
05-30-2014, 07:33 PM
*M'Sarabi realizes what has happened*

M'Sarabi: No.. Kovu!

*Meanwhile, Kovu finds himself in the containtment field*
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
Captain
# 15
05-30-2014, 07:36 PM
Quote:
*M'Sarabi realizes what has happened*

M'Sarabi: No.. Kovu!

*Meanwhile, Kovu finds himself in the containtment field*
*Voporak steps up to the cell, hands folded behind his back.*

Voporak: Well hello there, Kovu. I take it you got word of your brother's death? Quite unfortunate really.
Empire Veteran
# 16
05-30-2014, 07:59 PM
*Kovu growled*

'Should have known you were too big of a coward to get your own hands dirty.."
Captain
# 17
05-30-2014, 08:19 PM
Quote:
*Kovu growled*

'Should have known you were too big of a coward to get your own hands dirty.."
Not a coward, my good friend. Just very wise. It's very bad rep to be a murderer. *He pulls up a chair and sits down* I would also like to inform you that M'Sarabi is no longer with us. I destroyed that ship on my way out. *Dr. Atrat walks over with a vile of green liquid* Now if you don't mind, your cooperation would be most appreciated.
Captain
# 18
05-30-2014, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by westx211 View Post
OOC:Well I guess I needs some fun and I already have an interest in the series since I got you to change it to "Of Terror and Darkness".

*Meanwhile on an unknown station a man begins to stir. Such a powerful man at one time he now feels far more insignificant as he awakens from a deep slumber.*

???: Damn. Where am I now?

*As he Looks around the room he realizes he is in a rather beat up room. All he sees is a door, a mirror, and the bed he is now sitting on. The walls are polished metal with black paint on them that appears to be pealing as if whoever built the room never intended to fix it up. The man decides to stand up and take a closer look at the door but as he rises he deals a great pain in his head and immediately stumbles to the ground.*

???:Ugghhh...What the hell happened?

*As he gets to his feet he decides to go look in the mirror.Once he looks into he cringes with a small amount of horror.*

???:No! *He takes a step back*

What did they do to me?!?!

*In the mirror he has noticed that cybernetic implants reminiscent of the Borg cover the right half of his face and his eye are a reflective black. His skin is pale and black veins show on it as if he was gravely ill. As he is taken aback he realizes he can't remember how he got there his past or even his name*

???:Well this can't be good. Well regardless of what's going on I need to find a way out of here.

* As he goes to the door he notices that there are letters spelling "Karn" painted in some dark red painted on the door. He contemplates "Karn" as he notices that there doesn't appear to be a way to open the door on this side.*

???: Damn it. Well it was worth a shot. I guess all I can do is wait.

*He goes back and sits on the bed and contemplates his situation trying hard to remember. He remembers information such as technology and some history as he realizes his basic knowledge is intact its only his memories that are lost.*

OOC: Regardless of whether you fit in freeing ??? To some of your current story he will escape his current situation.
OOC: Dunno what this is but it looks cool.
Empire Veteran
# 19
05-30-2014, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Not a coward, my good friend. Just very wise. It's very bad rep to be a murderer. *He pulls up a chair and sits down* I would also like to inform you that M'Sarabi is no longer with us. I destroyed that ship on my way out. *Dr. Atrat walks over with a vile of green liquid* Now if you don't mind, your cooperation would be most appreciated.
*Kovu eyed the green liquid nervously but maintained his composure*

"And you think I would believe your insidious lies, Voporak?"
Captain
# 20
05-30-2014, 08:24 PM
Quote:
*Kovu eyed the green liquid nervously but maintained his composure*

"And you think I would believe your insidious lies, Voporak?"
Lies? Come now Kovu, that is a harsh word. When have I ever been known to let someone escape with their life?

*Dr. Atrat loads the vile into a hypodermic needle*