02-11-2010, 04:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utPNzYKU4LE

saw this and it reminded me of this thread
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-11-2010, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Useage Guidelines

8. You may not use vulgar, harmful, harassing, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, racially/ethnically charged or otherwise objectionable language. Abbreviations, self censoring, and attempts to circumvent our censure software also violate these Guidelines. If your post contains a word that is censored by our software, you must remove that word or the post will be removed. If you feel that the software censor is acting in error, please contact us.

[...]

14. Respect is the name of the game. You must respect your fellow members and refrain from inflammatory comments as well as flaming, taunting, and general disrespect. Do not simply put down the opinion or advice given by others. If you don't agree with it, say why - respectfully. Don't just tell them they're wrong. Do not make uninvited remarks about typos, duplicate posts, posting styles, etc.
I'm amazed this thread is still open. I guess the Mods just haven't seen it yet.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-11-2010, 05:02 AM
Yes I agree. Guess I am more *not caring* today which may not be a good thing.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-11-2010, 05:03 AM
This thread is full of fail.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-11-2010, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterPark1701 View Post
This thread is full of fail.
It's actually overflowing.....

Hell....I'm stunned it's lasted this long.....
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-11-2010, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmy9000
theres a kid on this game, his name is Catchmeifyoucan. i guess he thinks hes fast. to bad he is slow in the head. he crys and crys because i owned him in a text battle. wtf is a text battle, well the war of words, you know, smack talking. he cant get over the fact that i am better than him and defeated him so he crys, spams me with pms, spams my in-game e-mail with 25 messages in a row all full of hate. its a sad fact that this kid is just so hurt because of what i typed to him, words on a screen must really...some people....lol. if you see this mental midget say hello, he might just burst into tears.
inb4 cool story bro, NPA.

also the game.
Forest Gump pointing and laughing at Rainman for being "slow".

Don't you guys have a place to work this stuff out that isn't here? Like your own Olympics or something?
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-11-2010, 05:50 AM
What the... I just... This doesn't....

*Leaves thread.*
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-11-2010, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
What the... I just... This doesn't....

*Leaves thread.*
Oh no. Oh no. Oh NO no no.

You don't get out THAT easy pal! YOU LOOK AT IT! You LOOK INTO THE MADNESS THIS *INSTANT*.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-11-2010, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCoyote
Oh no. Oh no. Oh NO no no.

You don't get out THAT easy pal! YOU LOOK AT IT! You LOOK INTO THE MADNESS THIS *INSTANT*.
For the love of every fifth flaming zombie elder god, don't subject me to this madness! I have seen terror. I have plumbed the depths of the 'last reply wins' thread. I have witnessed insanity, but this? This is madness!
Closed Thread