Lt. Commander
# 1 Is the Borg trailer new?
02-10-2010, 08:42 PM
Has a trailer just been added to the STO site or did I just miss it before. The first time I go to www.startrekonline.com I'm redirected to another page showing the Borg trailer.

Is this old, or is it in an upcoming patch? That would be Interesting since we have a patch notice for tomorrow morning.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2010, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigorius
Has a trailer just been added to the STO site or did I just miss it before. The first time I go to www.startrekonline.com I'm redirected to another page showing the Borg trailer.

Is this old, or is it in an upcoming patch? That would be Interesting since we have a patch notice for tomorrow morning.
The Borg Hub is unlocking, from the looks of it. it mite be tomorrow, also look at the home page it has been borgafied ( I butchered that but oh well. )
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2010, 08:50 PM
If you're referring to the one on the splash page here, then yes it is new.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 09:14 PM
Yep looks like Admiral content is being added which means Q makes his first appearance!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2010, 09:21 PM
The video is new - there are about 8 videos in que of different sto things/subject matter floating out in marketing space somewhere so you should more STO videos popping up on the web.

More faction videos

Points of Interest Guide Videos

are just some examples...

Lt. Commander
# 6
02-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2orat
The video is new - there are about 8 videos in que of different sto things/subject matter floating out in marketing space somewhere so you should more STO videos popping up on the web.

More faction videos

Points of Interest Guide Videos

are just some examples...

Awesome to hear.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-10-2010, 09:27 PM
But the forums told me that the dev team was in Cancun spending a $20 million dollar bonus and celebrating all the money we sent them....

How can they be adding new things?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-10-2010, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tujin View Post
But the forums told me that the dev team was in Cancun spending a $20 million dollar bonus and celebrating all the money we sent them....

How can they be adding new things?
Yeah. The Devs are supposed to be sitting in big chairs laughing and wringing their hands at all the money they got from the lifetime subs and saying "HAHAHAHA! We got your money now! Too bad the game isn't going to improve...awwww, did you think it would? Why bother, we don't have to work for your subscriptions, bahahahaha!!!"
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-10-2010, 09:33 PM
You forgot to mention they're also chortling about how much they hate the players, and how they then name each specific player they hate the most and the specific torture they placed in game JUST to ruin there day.

Devs are an evil bunch you know. After all, isn't 'dev' short for 'devil'?
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-10-2010, 09:34 PM

Anyway, that video looks pretty sick! Can't wait to battle more cubes