Lt. Commander
I have loads of alien artifacts and minerals I collected doing missions. I tried to turn them in at Memory Apha but the analyzer won't respond? So how do I dump this stuff for credits?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 12:08 AM
The only sample you turn in is the one Eggen gives you on sole station to turn in. The rest are used for 'crafting'. Talk to Romaine, click all the dialogue options and read them. Click on store and it will show the 'recipes' that are available. You should be able to figure it out from there. If not, do a search for Memory Alpha Crafting guide; somewhere on the forum someone wrote a very good post on how to utilze the crafting function. Most if not all of your questions will be answered there.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2010, 03:19 AM
those are use for trading in for "Upgrades", bring in some weapons or ship items to get Mark II upgrades by turning in those items.

other npc dont want you at that time, you need to unlock several trade-ins until they become more open for upper tiers of Mark IV and higher upgrades.

it take lot of patience if you find "Unknown" items but that way too few and hard to get.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-11-2010, 03:42 AM
To unlock the next tier you will have to upgrade items wirth 7000 or more from Romaine.