Lt. Commander
# 1 Bridge Officer Uniforms
02-10-2010, 09:35 PM
I'm sure there are many others that feel the same way about this, it'd be really awesome if you were able to set your bridge officers to use the EXACT same uniform as you. So if you are wearing the Wrath of Khan uniform, you can set your BO's to the same. Or the TNG movies, or the DS9 uniform. That way everyone's well... uniform!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2010, 09:37 PM
I believe there is, I saw something meantioned about it in another forum. Had something to do with your characters uniform and that being their default uniform or something. But yeah a button or something where you can set your bridge uniforms to a specific thing like maybe tectical officers one way and science another or something would make it alot easier.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2010, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazoris View Post
I believe there is, I saw something meantioned about it in another forum. Had something to do with your characters uniform and that being their default uniform or something. But yeah a button or something where you can set your bridge uniforms to a specific thing like maybe tectical officers one way and science another or something would make it alot easier.
You may have mistaken what I'm referring to. As of right now, the only uniforms your bridge officers can use are the standard ones that come with STO. But if you've pre-ordered the game, or got a uniform unlock key somewhere, you can get additional uniforms. As it is right now, only your char. can use one of the "special" uniforms. It'd be great for ALL of your bridge officers to be able to wear the same uniform as you.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caboose447 View Post
You may have mistaken what I'm referring to. As of right now, the only uniforms your bridge officers can use are the standard ones that come with STO. But if you've pre-ordered the game, or got a uniform unlock key somewhere, you can get additional uniforms. As it is right now, only your char. can use one of the "special" uniforms. It'd be great for ALL of your bridge officers to be able to wear the same uniform as you.
Its a known bug and its supposed to be fixed... when, who knows.