Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
02-11-2010, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crydex View Post
I'd urge you to go afk as to not feed the Fed kill count.


Astrick
Sorry, but I'm an undercover fed and dying is what I do...A LOT!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
02-11-2010, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zautin View Post
Wow Mystery man, "Here i come to post absolutly nothing!"

Dude why not enlighten the guy with your "better overall tactics" eh?

I'll just post ahead of time, if by chance anyone suggests the whole "zomg decloak burn burn - run away!!!"( Like a (insert inappropriate word for coward)) tactic, that it is a complete waste of time. If you like long stupid matches of fail by all means try it.

While you might win, and succeed in getting the forums spammed with feds crying nerf about battle cloak.

Its much more fun to gank the hell out of the feds in thier face 15-0 and get them to cry on the forums about how op we are. Then you get to come here and tell them they have more hp and better gear and still get rick rolled.

Za'Rex
If a team cant handle the incoming dps, the only option for that one guy that is getting pounded is to GTFO or he dies and delivers 1 point to the enemy.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
02-11-2010, 06:07 AM
Attack from above and burst down the escorts so we lose DPS quickly. We all know klingons are gonna attack from behind so we throw a tanked cruiser in the back and the klinks always seem to go after him.
Then the fed dps is too low to really kill any organized klingons. Keep fighting until all the healing abilities are on CD then it should be easy pickin's
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
02-11-2010, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaCowz View Post
Attack from above and burst down the escorts so we lose DPS quickly. We all know klingons are gonna attack from behind so we throw a tanked cruiser in the back and the klinks always seem to go after him.
Then the fed dps is too low to really kill any organized klingons. Keep fighting until all the healing abilities are on CD then it should be easy pickin's
it does not matter who the target is, maximum dps from 5 players will kill any Fed/Klingon that is unable to use RSP or not getting extend shields.

initial target will be unable to use RSP if he gets interrupted and same goes for the extend shields player, might get 1-2 seconds worth of extend but then his face is mauled by subnucleonic beam or what ever wave. choose freely.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
02-11-2010, 06:43 AM
The times we have trouble is always when our DPS goes down first. They are so damn squishy that vs another premade our escort went down in less than 2 seconds.

Uai: "Contact! Behind us!"
Me: "Focus fire.... oh **** they just blew up Uai"

No DPS + only healers left =

/vietnam flashback of holy palys dueling in WoW
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
02-11-2010, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaCowz View Post
The times we have trouble is always when our DPS goes down first. They are so damn squishy that vs another premade our escort went down in less than 2 seconds.

Uai: "Contact! Behind us!"
Me: "Focus fire.... oh **** they just blew up Uai"

No DPS + only healers left =

/vietnam flashback of holy palys dueling in WoW
how hard is it to pop Extend shields on the target who is focused ?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
02-11-2010, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlance View Post
how hard is it to pop Extend shields on the target who is focused ?
When i say less than 2 seconds I am not exaggerating. Like pop outa stealth and isnta dead fed. Only happens against premades though. When its a pug its easy, only 2-3 attack at a time. But when 5 klinks pop out behind a guy and blow all their dps abilities we literally dont have time to start turning around.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
02-11-2010, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaCowz View Post
When i say less than 2 seconds I am not exaggerating. Like pop outa stealth and isnta dead fed. Only happens against premades though. When its a pug its easy, only 2-3 attack at a time. But when 5 klinks pop out behind a guy and blow all their dps abilities we literally dont have time to start turning around.
Extend shields has a range of 5km and is 360 degree usable talent/skill.

if you stretch your ball too wide, then its your own fault one guy dies.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
02-11-2010, 08:47 AM
Ah its just about reaction time. Something we are still working on. But it is hard to counter an instapop. Doesnt help some of us are using t2 shields still :X
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
02-11-2010, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaCowz View Post
Ah its just about reaction time. Something we are still working on. But it is hard to counter an instapop. Doesnt help some of us are using t2 shields still :X
wau, like Fed mission tree that you have to do enables you to get a shield that has 4200 shielding or 3600 with -20% disruptor resist.

if i remember it right, but also those shields are sold in Exchange. one of my friend bought a T4 shield from there was around 70 000 ( i told him he was lucky ).
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:31 AM.