Lt. Commander
# 1 Whats Frustrating
02-11-2010, 04:11 AM
I get to play games at work we have a cell phone modem that allows us to connect our PC's. Lately however during the first few hours the connections sketchy then it seems to stabilize for the rest of the night. Now I tell you this because this is where it gets frustrating. Every night since launch the server always comes down at 3AM PST this is when my connection gets good but I am not able to play because the server is down. I really hope they minimize this to one day a week soon because right now the best time for me to level a toon is while I'm at work but I am getting way behind because my best play time is when the server is always down. Just getting sooooo frustrated. If I could be playing at work when I want to play I would probably be a captain by now instead I'm still Lt. 6 and moving along at a snails pace.

I don't know but It would be nice if they at least rotated the times in which you bring the servers down. I know I am just one person but I'm also a life subber and I can't be the only one who's prime time to level falls within your server down time.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtmoff View Post
Every night since launch the server always comes down at 3AM PST this is when my connection gets good but I am not able to play because the server is down.
I believe today is the first one during that time since Saturday. Are you saying you're getting dropped at the same time, all this past week, even though the server isn't being taken down for maintenance?