Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Thread Help
08-05-2011, 10:16 AM
(I couldnt find the right place this would fit)
how do i remove threads I have started?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
08-05-2011, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starstranger
(I couldnt find the right place this would fit)
how do i remove threads I have started?
You cant remove threads you have started, but you can request a mod to move, or remove it. You can only edit the post and ti ttle
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
08-05-2011, 10:21 AM
you cant, only a mod can remove them .

either send a community ticket to a mod asking them to close it/delete it, or just edit down your opening post(s) down to nothing. ie.

-please ignore this thread-
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
08-05-2011, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Equinox
You cant remove threads you have started, but you can request a mod to move, or remove it. You can only edit the post and ti ttle
ok. Thats what i needed to know.
there needs to be an option that allows you to offically close a thread
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
08-05-2011, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starstranger
ok. Thats what i needed to know.
there needs to be an option that allows you to offically close a thread
Perhaps, but that would give you the power to close a thread you have started when you disagree with the opinons of others who have posted in it.

So it would be a little unbalanced.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
08-05-2011, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Equinox
Perhaps, but that would give you the power to close a thread you have started when you disagree with the opinons of others who have posted in it.

So it would be a little unbalanced.
true.. i didnt think of that.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
08-06-2011, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starstranger
ok. Thats what i needed to know.
there needs to be an option that allows you to offically close a thread
That power level should NOT be given to players, only to Moderators and GM's.

If you have Posted some item you wish you could take back, then you can Edit the Post, and Replace Text with something like: "Post Deleted by Poster"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
08-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
That power level should NOT be given to players, only to Moderators and GM's.

If you have Posted some item you wish you could take back, then you can Edit the Post, and Replace Text with something like: "Post Deleted by Poster"
looks like you didnt read my above reply
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
08-08-2011, 05:01 AM
Just answered the first one I saw before I got down to your response to the next in line....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
08-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
Just answered the first one I saw before I got down to your response to the next in line....
ah. I do that at times myself.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:16 AM.