Lt. Commander
To everyone who thinks they need to go into every thread and make some childish WoW remark like "wowtard, go back to wow, this isn't wow...." I understand it makes you cool and hip to make fragment sentence remarks about WoW. You also might think that it helps hide the fact that you don't poses any real wit or even a point, but all it does is highlight these shortcomings of yours and show how much of a tool you are.

I know WoW is like calling someone a "witch" in the dark ages or a "communist" in the 40s and is supposed to completely discredit anything and everything that person says.....but proves only that you're striving so hard to impress everyone with how much of a rebel you are for going against the status quo of WoW by joining the status quo of making unrelated WoW comments in game forums.

I would further suggest that if you're going to join the hip 13 year olds in making derogatory WoW references to impress the girls with how ironic you are you at least know something about the MMO genre beyond WoW.

Basically if all you have to add to a conversation is a hollow WoW related attempt at an insult that no one but you thinks is cool then maybe you just should stop typing.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2010, 02:32 PM
Go back to EVE
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2010, 02:37 PM
Nicely said OP. Yet I would still watch out for this thread instantly bursting into flames. Its coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milesdalton
Go back to EVE
Go back to Failhammer.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 02:40 PM
I applaud your attempt to control or guide an internet forum.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2010, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seljek View Post
Nicely said OP. Yet I would still watch out for this thread instantly bursting into flames. Its coming.
thank you. I just get so sick of every discussion or valid point being burried in a wasteland of WoW references. Don't agree with someone....just say they play WoW and suddenly you're right and they're wrong. so silly and childish.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-10-2010, 02:51 PM
I appreciate the attempt OP, but this is the same as trying to calm someone down by telling them to calm down. The intent may be good, the result is the opposite of what is desired. I agree with what you say, but I don't think any words said will prevent it from happening.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-10-2010, 03:02 PM
I play wow.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-10-2010, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumbleton
I appreciate the attempt OP, but this is the same as trying to calm someone down by telling them to calm down. The intent may be good, the result is the opposite of what is desired. I agree with what you say, but I don't think any words said will prevent it from happening.
so true, so true.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-10-2010, 03:04 PM
Perhaps if WoWtards stopped trying to compare this game to that horrible mess that entertains only the mindless masses.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-10-2010, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasquatic
Perhaps if WoWtards stopped trying to compare this game to that horrible mess that entertains only the mindless masses.
Even the most brilliant need to relax sometimes.