There is no QA there is only ZUUL

#boycott/pwe/cryptic
Career Officer
# 12
06-03-2014, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
Can the tray reset bug be truly dead?
Nothing evil such as this will ever stay truly dead. It will return in another form...
@HyperLimited - Join Date: Oct 2009 - My Youtube Stuff - Unused Romulan Notifications

Ensign
# 13
06-03-2014, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypl View Post
Nothing evil such as this will ever stay truly dead. It will return in another form...
tribble fix will only be a setback...
Career Officer
# 14
06-03-2014, 04:25 PM
Tribble is crashing for me. I will attempt a force verify but I would like to know if anyone else is getting an error directly after loading. I get Error ID #16678547.

EDIT:

This fixed itself for me after reinstalling my entire TRIBBLE install. I needed to do that anyway.

Also maybe known as "SFC3"

Last edited by nakedsnake001; 06-03-2014 at 05:17 PM.
Captain
# 15
06-03-2014, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
  • Resolved an issue which was causing bridge officer and captain powers as well as duty officers to be removed when transitioning to another map.
I fiddled around on tribble for a couple minutes and this is not fully fixed.

It does seem to have fixed my issues with consumable devices unslotting themselves from my trays.

None of the ships used in the following scenario have any loadouts saved:
1. Initially when I beamed up to Sol my space bar was all jumbled (this was not related to the bug, it was always jumbled on this Tribble copy; I'd just never fixed it before just now).
2. I fixed everything all nice-like and then used the Switch Ships button to change to my Tuffli.
3. I waited for the timer to reset and then switched back to my main ship (Galor).

-Half of my boff powers were gone or in the wrong slots. (Although I'm not too surprised by that, the system doesn't seem to save properly on the first try.)

4. So I re-fixed my tray again, then exited to sector, then re-entered Sol to try and get it to save properly this time
5. I docked at ESD, then beamed up to Sol again

-No tray issues, miraculously no missing consumables

6. Switched back to the Tuffli, then back to the Galor again; Still no tray issues
7. So now I began beaming between ESD and Sol a few times; no issues
8. Transwarp to the dyson sphere, beam down and up between the Allied Zone and Dyson Joint command a couple times; no issues
9. Take the shuttle from the allied zone to the voth ground battle zone
10. Shuttle from ground battle zone to Undine space battle zone; no tray issues
11. Shuttle back to ground zone, then Undine zone again; no tray issues
12. While in Undine zone, I used the Switch Ships button to switch to my shuttle (it was the only ship available in the list)

-Instead of switching to my shuttle the Galor warped out and then warped back in without changing ships (I've never checked but are shuttles a banned ship type in the battle zone? If so then the switch button needs to be disabled in that zone.)

13. Pressed the leave zone galaxy swirly button next to the minimap

-When I exited the zone and entered the Tau Dewa block, then I was placed in my shuttle

14. While in the TD sector block, I used the Switch Ship button to change from my shuttle to my Defiant
15. Waited for the timer to reset and then switched back to my Galor one last time

-Half of my boff powers were gone or in the wrong slots

p.s. When are these consumable/tray bugs getting fixed?:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1118611
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...php?p=13504931
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1074431
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1097641
--------------======== Joined: January 2009 ========--------------
>>>CLICK HERE FOR GEAR UPGRADE COST REFERENCE TABLE<<<
Hate the look of the new Arc site? >>Check out my redesign concept images<<
>Bob's Big Giant UI QoL Thread<
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Ughfffhhghguhhfg...

Last edited by mightybobcnc; 06-03-2014 at 06:38 PM.
Career Officer
# 16
06-03-2014, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
Updated Officer of The Watch mission rewards from 5 fleet marks to 20 fleet marks.
This is nice, but have you guys fixed those glitched KDF OtW missions? Like the Cadet Inspection?
Career Officer
# 17
06-03-2014, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
What about the broken KDF Officer of the Watch mission, Inspect Cadets? Hasn't worked for a long time (I think I've reported it a couple of times).

Or was it already fixed? I admit I gave up doing the OOW missions.
I think I had that one a week ago or so and it didn't work. It was pretty much the only officer of the watch mission I even tried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
I fiddled around on tribble for a couple minutes and this is not fully fixed.

It does seem to have fixed my issues with consumable devices unslotting themselves from my trays.

None of the ships used in the following scenario have any loadouts saved:
1. Initially when I beamed up to Sol my space bar was all jumbled (this was not related to the bug, it was always jumbled on this Tribble copy; I'd just never fixed it before just now).
2. I fixed everything all nice-like and then used the Switch Ships button to change to my Tuffli.
3. I waited for the timer to reset and then switched back to my main ship (Galor).

-Half of my boff powers were gone or in the wrong slots. (Although I'm not too surprised by that, the system doesn't seem to save properly on the first try.)

4. So I re-fixed my tray again, then exited to sector, then re-entered Sol to try and get it to save properly this time
5. I docked at ESD, then beamed up to Sol again

-No tray issues, miraculously no missing consumables

6. Switched back to the Tuffli, then back to the Galor again; Still no tray issues
7. So now I began beaming between ESD and Sol a few times; no issues
8. Transwarp to the dyson sphere, beam down and up between the Allied Zone and Dyson Joint command a couple times; no issues
9. Take the shuttle from the allied zone to the voth ground battle zone
10. Shuttle from ground battle zone to Undine space battle zone; no tray issues
11. Shuttle back to ground zone, then Undine zone again; no tray issues
12. While in Undine zone, I used the Switch Ships button to switch to my shuttle (it was the only ship available in the list)

-Instead of switching to my shuttle the Galor warped out and then warped back in without changing ships (I've never checked but are shuttles a banned ship type in the battle zone? If so then the switch button needs to be disabled in that zone.)

13. Pressed the leave zone galaxy swirly button next to the minimap

-When I exited the zone and entered the Tau Dewa block, then I was placed in my shuttle

14. While in the TD sector block, I used the Switch Ship button to change from my shuttle to my Defiant
15. Waited for the timer to reset and then switched back to my Galor one last time

-Half of my boff powers were gone or in the wrong slots

p.s. When are these consumable/tray bugs getting fixed?:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1118611
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...php?p=13504931
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1074431
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1097641
Sounds to me that you ended up in your shuttle because the system knew you wnated to fly a shuttle, but were not allowed to in the Battle Zone. But this may have caused follow-up problems.

I remember that with transwarp and using fleet traffic control, I can sometimes end up in a state where I cannot use the "Swirly warp out" button. I figure the system somehow mistakenly believes I am still on a ground map, or maybe a sector space map - that can be quite inconvenient. I wonder if that is somewhat related? Zoning via the different methods available to us can confuse the game?

Last edited by mustrumridcully0; 06-03-2014 at 11:11 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
06-03-2014, 11:46 PM
Any chance we could have a balance pass at lobi mines? Compared to fleet Quantum mines the Tethered Quantum lobi mines drop half as many mines and deal less damage per mine.

Effectively this means Tethered mines do 50% to 60% less damage then basic Quantum mines yet alone fleet mines.
Career Officer
# 19
06-04-2014, 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
What about the broken KDF Officer of the Watch mission, Inspect Cadets? Hasn't worked for a long time (I think I've reported it a couple of times).

Or was it already fixed? I admit I gave up doing the OOW missions.
Nope. Still broken.

In case anyone wonders, one of the KDF cadets is perfect. You can't correct them, because he did everything right!
The jar kitty is watching.

I hope Star Trek Online becomes a glory to behold once again!
Career Officer
# 20
06-04-2014, 12:07 AM
When are you guys going to fix the warp out cameras and the map zooming problem on some sector blocks?!
The jar kitty is watching.

I hope Star Trek Online becomes a glory to behold once again!