Lt. Commander
# 1 first impression of new patch
02-11-2010, 06:19 AM
I have to say well done for the first time i will say it is starting to feel more like a MMO.

You actually have to grp and have to work as a tyeam to take out the grps in the new patch

Yes you have to be RA3 to get involved but it is great fun and finnaly some immersion if this is a taste of things to come it is well worth it.

Maybe im just easily pleased but it is a awesome patch and well worth the wait
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 06:27 AM
thats all fne and dandy, but i STILL cant put preorder uniforms on my bridge crew...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2010, 06:30 AM
nor can i but that is not a game breaking bug sorry.

Also on that note they have said in forums today it is now on internal testing and should be fixed in a patch coming in the next week or so.

On a side note this thread is not about preorder stuff it is about the content patch they gave us today there are lots of threads about preorder problems. This is a thread on the impression of this patch.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-11-2010, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechaangelus View Post
thats all fne and dandy, but i STILL cant put preorder uniforms on my bridge crew...
Yup. Still no miniskirts. *sigh*
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-11-2010, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Next Patch, they are testing it internally right now.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-11-2010, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowdoc View Post
Yup. Still no miniskirts. *sigh*
for some reason, half of my bridge crew are ferengi females... i cant wait to see them in skirts
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-11-2010, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Worked fine for me this morning!

Thanks Cryptic for fixing the bug with BOff's and the pre-order uniforms, and for all the other hard work you put into today's patch. It's very much appreciated.

Now, if we can just get those WOK uniform pants fixed and the miniskirts put in...
Lt. Commander
# 8
The notes look nice but ill av to wait till i get to rank 43+ before I can really comment
Lt. Commander
# 9
While I have no problem with the issues the patch actually deals with, I think it completely ignored the biggest hole in STO which is the lack of Klingon content. I realize they are meant to PvP a lot, but zero missions? zero exploration? Nothing?

Its fine to cater to your end game users eventually with patches adding more high level content, but when your game has SO many holes in low/mid level content then it is silly to do anything but fix that issue in your first few patches.

Personally, I'm a bit bored playing Federation. My first choice of race to play would be Romulan, but that's not an option. Klingon IS, but its not a viable playable race yet.

My humble request to the devs is to work in the Klingon content you mentioned ASAP. As it stands the balance is SO thrown off already. The longer you go without Klingon content, the worse the balance will be and then your PvP system will be another nightmare to deal with.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-11-2010, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krako View Post
Worked fine for me this morning!

Thanks Cryptic for fixing the bug with BOff's and the pre-order uniforms, and for all the other hard work you put into today's patch. It's very much appreciated.

Now, if we can just get those WOK uniform pants fixed and the miniskirts put in...
whats wrong with the WOK pants? im wearing them.