Lt. Commander
# 11
02-11-2010, 07:35 AM
Uniforms work on my BOFFS did you even try post patch?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-11-2010, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechaangelus View Post
thats all fne and dandy, but i STILL cant put preorder uniforms on my bridge crew...
Neither can I on my first char. But my new one, 2 days ago created, works flawlessly.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-11-2010, 07:39 AM
Did they remove player collission finally???
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-11-2010, 07:39 AM
Haven't had any time to play (yet) but am liking what I see in the release notes. A few questions:

1. Federation PvP missions: Where do we go for these?

2. What are "Star Cluster Missions"? And why a cooldown timer? (honest question, I am just curious)

3. Any word on some of the bugged missions (I'm thinking specifically that one near K7 with the "hulks"/"hubs" mess) and whether they've been fixed or not?

All in all, I'm glad to see they're getting content into the game quickly. Keep the patches and bugfixes flowing!
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-11-2010, 07:40 AM
I have to say, this game is ALOT more fun when there is no lag=) I hope it stays that way, then again I don't know if they have put the new server hardware in yet.

YAY No more framerate loss on skills window=)
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-11-2010, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balvin
I have to say well done for the first time i will say it is starting to feel more like a MMO.

You actually have to grp and have to work as a tyeam to take out the grps in the new patch

Yes you have to be RA3 to get involved but it is great fun and finnaly some immersion if this is a taste of things to come it is well worth it.

Maybe im just easily pleased but it is a awesome patch and well worth the wait
Thanks for the heads up on it. It does sound promising from your little mini-review though. Perhaps in a week or so when you've had time to explore it a bit more we can get some feedback on whether it's still keeping you in the same positive frame of mind?
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-11-2010, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goroxx
Haven't had any time to play (yet) but am liking what I see in the release notes. A few questions:

1. Federation PvP missions: Where do we go for these?

2. What are "Star Cluster Missions"? And why a cooldown timer? (honest question, I am just curious)

3. Any word on some of the bugged missions (I'm thinking specifically that one near K7 with the "hulks"/"hubs" mess) and whether they've been fixed or not?

All in all, I'm glad to see they're getting content into the game quickly. Keep the patches and bugfixes flowing!
On Star Clusters, maybe they are referring to Exploration Missions. Most of those are either in clusters or nebulas. They have a 30 minute reuse too.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-11-2010, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croyd View Post
On Star Clusters, maybe they are referring to Exploration Missions. Most of those are either in clusters or nebulas. They have a 30 minute reuse too.
Yes Star Clusters = Exploration missions. These always had a cooldown, but it looks like that may be much shorter now if the timer starts from the beginning of the mission instead of the end.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-11-2010, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croyd View Post
Thanks! I should have figured that out, but haven't had my morning coffee yet
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-11-2010, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechaangelus View Post
whats wrong with the WOK pants? im wearing them.
They need to fix the pants so you can make them black. The darkest color they can be adjusted to is still a gray (at least this morning when I checked).