Lt. Commander
The Borg Return

Level 43+ Federation players now have access to missions versus the Borg. Talk to Admiral Quinn and use the transwarp conduit in the Risa to rendezvous at the Fleet Staging area to begin.

These missions include:
- 3 new Borg related episodes
- Repeatable Star Cluster mission against Borg threats
- Deep Space encounters with Patrolling Borg fleets
- A Daily Star Cluster mission which grants Marks of Exploration for use at an exclusive store in the Staging Fleet to gear up for upcoming Raidisode content.

Sweet, end-game content!

In addition, level 43+ Klingon players now have access to repeatable Borg related Klingon Defense missions.

Wait, what? Feds are getting all that End-game stuff, and all you are giving us is another nebula? I can't tell you how sick we are of doing those "Klingon Defense" missions, especially in their current implementation.

•Added repeatable Star Cluster and Deepspace hunting missions versus the Borg for both Fed and Klingon players

WOOO HOOO! Star clusters for Klingons! Finally. Or do you mean another stupid nebula? For the love of god, the last thing we need is another nebula to grind.

•Updated the Klingon Player introductory mission progression to help get players to Ganalda

Good change. Just last night I found out my friend (who just hit BG 5) had never been to Gandalf station before. He had tons of unspent PvP badges for each teir. He didn't know.

•Fixed the number of Klingon PvP missions required at each rank to be 3 per rank

What the heck does that mean? I read it over and over, and it doesn't make sense.

•The ability to skill up captaining the Negh'Var is now available in Klingon skill trees.

So, this includes a respec for all Klingons who are BG 5 and no longer have points available to spend in this skill, right? Right?

Still no mention here of a T2 battlecruiser, or any other PvP balancing fixes.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 06:48 AM
In my opinion, the game keeps getting more unbalanced in the Feds favor.

The Klingon content added was all 43+ if Im reading it right, other than some PvP quest tweaks.

The repeatable stuff has SO many holes in it, and it really gets old. I love PvP as much as anyone, but you can't have a race with 90% PvP content.

Please, add some low/mid/high level Klingon content. Add a reason to work on BO ground skills.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2010, 07:02 AM
Right now, the majority of players are feds. Granted, it maybe because there is more PvE content, but still...Cryptic has to provide the biggest bang for the buck.

Personally, if I had one wish, it was that the patch rolled out fully playable Klingon and Romulan factions.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-11-2010, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vobe
•Fixed the number of Klingon PvP missions required at each rank to be 3 per rank

What the heck does that mean? I read it over and over, and it doesn't make sense.
I believe the repeatable quest to do 3 PVP matches and hand in. It was 3 at Tier 1 and went up to 5 at Tier 2. I read it as it was reduced to 3 for all tiers.