• 44th is casual fleet of Star Trek fans and gamers (18+) joined together to explore the universe and enjoy all aspects of Star Trek Online. Our community welcome new players, as well as veterans to join us with goal of enhancing your (and our) game experience through support and friendly atmosphere. We have been around since Beta and launch of the game and are still having fun and good time with content the game developers are bringing to us.
• Romulans and Remans can choose a fleet depending on their alliance to either Fed or Kdf.
• 44th Fleet can be chosen by Romulans/Remans allied with United Federation of Planets.
• 44th Assault Squadron can be chosen by Romulans/Remans allied with Klingon Defense Force.
• Tier 5 fleets. With all holdings completed in both our fleets, our members have access to all fleet space and ground equipment that are currently available. We also have enough fleet provisions in stock for all your needs. I want to thank every members that helped in achieving this!
• Fleet teaming. We team up for PvE or PvP on daily basis. Take your ship on a fleet run to get your daily Dilithium dose as well as Reputation or Fleet marks. I discovered it is more enjoyable doing it with fleet as it is more relaxed, fun (no one will call you "noob".. instead you will get an advice) and all stf-s are finished more quickly.
• Fleet events. We organize many fleet events which make the game experience rich and enjoyable. Most famous is Fleet Olympics, PvP tournament where we have fun fighting each other in arena. It is friendly to new players so a great opportunity for them to learn and gain experience. There are more events planned this year.
• Fleet crafting. We will have our members specialized in each crafting school so they can supply us with unique equipment.
• Ask for help. Members of the fleet will share their knowledge of game mechanics, providing you with advice on space/ground gear, help with choosing and setting your ship or answering any distress calls concerning "I'm stuck" situations of STO world. (We don't charge for use of tractor beams or emergency transports if you ever mysteriously find yourself in a prison cell next to Talaxian chef trying to teach you his secret cooking recipes).
• Chat channel. It is used to connect FED and KDF fleet so members can communicate with each other no matter which character they play.
• Fleet forum. Forum is place where our members can socialize outside of STO. It is active and can be used to discuss different topics ranging from Star Trek Online tactics or activity, Star Trek universe and off-topic talk. Note that our forum is created 3 years ago so there are a lot of valuable information, suggestions, help topics and advice on many different builds and gameplay styles.
• Teamspeak. We have Teamspeak server available but you are not required to use it.
• There is NO need to report weekly/monthly to senior officers as we don't have requirements in term of commitment. You can be afk as we understand players have real lives.
=Join the 44th Fleet / 44th Assault Squadron==
If you want to join our community, make sure you read the Rules and Regulations.
Follow the application instructions to become the full member of the 44th.
Welcome and have fun!
If you have more questions, in game contacts are:
Come join the 44th Fleet.
Last edited by latinumbar; 09-07-2014 at 11:43 PM.
• Friendly atmosphere
• Alt friendly
• Romulans/Remans allied with FED side - all holdings completed
• Romulans/Remans allied with KDF side - T5 Sci and T5 starbase not completed, other holdings completed
• Projects running if you need fleet credits
• Fleet team-ups for PvE missions.
• Teamspeak available (but not necessary)