Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.40.20140525a.8

General:
  • Alienware keyboards and mice now have colored glow effects depending on what faction and state your captain is in.
    • This applies to when the player is on ground or space maps.
    • The keyboard and mouse will glow red for all captains when in a Red Alert state.
    • The keyboard and mouse will glow blue for FED captains when in an idle state.
    • The keyboard and mouse will glow orange for KDF captains when in an idle state.
    • The keyboard and mouse will glow green for ROM captains when in an idle state.
    • The keyboard and mouse will have no glow when map transitioning or when in menus.
    • This applies to all Alienware keyboards and mice which have this interactive backlight function.
  • Resolved an issue which was causing some maps to crash.
  • Resolved an issue which was causing many kits to become invalid.

Known Issues:
  • New kit modules do not have their own search category in the Exchange.
  • Kits in your inventory cannot be equipped by double-clicking on them.
    • You can drag and drop slot them.
  • Cannot create private queues for Undine Assault.
Career Officer
# 2
06-04-2014, 03:04 PM
Why are resources being directed to a keyboard that only a minority of players own? We still have known issues that fixes would benefit the entire playerbase.
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Captain
# 3
06-04-2014, 03:05 PM
What's the holdup on the Exchange fix for Fleet Modules? Isn't that just a matter of adding a new item to whatever list sits behind the existing categories?
Captain
# 4
06-04-2014, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by walshicus View Post
What's the holdup on the Exchange fix for Fleet Modules? Isn't that just a matter of adding a new item to whatever list sits behind the existing categories?
I've been wondering that for a long time.

Maybe the exchange is really that messed up currently that they don't dare touch it.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Add Tier 6 staple KDF ship types: Carrier and Bird of prey.
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Career Officer
# 5
06-04-2014, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Resolved an issue which was causing some maps to crash.

Good, now resolved this issue => Weapons, shield, etc. can disappear during fights at the visual level.

For example,

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/15/03/81/28/bug10.jpg
Career Officer
# 6
06-04-2014, 03:24 PM
Could you adapt this for the Logitech Gaming Keybords aswell, like the G19.
Rihannsu
# 7
06-04-2014, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyblade View Post
Why are resources being directed to a keyboard that only a minority of players own? We still have known issues that fixes would benefit the entire playerbase.
I agree, it does seem an odd new feature to be working on. Purely speculation, but maybe there's some sort of PW/Cryptic/Alienware Promotion coming up... ??

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 8
06-04-2014, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
I agree, it does seem an odd new feature to be working on. Purely speculation, but maybe there's some sort of PW/Cryptic/Alienware Promotion coming up... ??
Nah, prolly part of the existing Alienware promotion (see the image at the bottom of the screen).
Career Officer
# 9
06-04-2014, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toiva View Post
I've been wondering that for a long time.

Maybe the exchange is really that messed up currently that they don't dare touch it.
Well s9 brought us the change to Descending price per unit, Ascending price per unit being switched which I doubt was intentional.
Career Officer
# 10
06-04-2014, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyblade View Post
They probably made some promotional deal with Alienware or something. More than likely Alienware products will start (or have started) being given away during livestreams.
@HyperLimited - Join Date: Oct 2009 - My Youtube Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinn74 View Post
Maybe if the expansion was as great as they claim, people wouldn't be anywhere near Japori. Just sayin'.