Lt. Commander
Ok, I have 1 engineer and 2 Tac's in my BoP. My 2 Tac's have the same skills. So, is there a way of changing that? They are identical.

Secondly, both have Cannod Rapid Fire, but I don't have the actual skill to use in my tray, what gives?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter.Treysik
Ok, I have 1 engineer and 2 Tac's in my BoP. My 2 Tac's have the same skills. So, is there a way of changing that? They are identical.

Secondly, both have Cannod Rapid Fire, but I don't have the actual skill to use in my tray, what gives?
what tier ship? tier 1 bops can only use ensign level skills.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2010, 10:12 PM
Quote:

What exactly do you need to know how to do?

If you are in the first bird of prey, you can only use Ensign skills. CRF is a lt skill.

You can train bridge officers in other skills - is that your question?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
What exactly do you need to know how to do?

If you are in the first bird of prey, you can only use Ensign skills. CRF is a lt com skill.

You can train bridge officers in other skills - is that your question?
I have the Tier 2 - and don't have access to CRF, which I should. So, my question is, am I missing something? I Should have it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2010, 10:16 PM
Quote:
So, is there a way of changing that? They are identical.
There's an officer trainer in the far west of Qo'Nos that will let you change your officer skills.

Quote:
This game isn't very good at putting powers in your tray automatically. Open the power menu ("P" by default) while in space and drag the powers to your tray.

You can have two Cannon: Rapid Fire skills, though. One will put the other on a short cooldown but you'll be able to use both to keep your cannons rapid firing more often than not. You will actually have both of them in your tray (you will see it listed twice in your power list. Drag both icons to the tray.)
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-10-2010, 10:16 PM
Quote:
I have the Tier 2 - and don't have access to CRF, which I should. So, my question is, am I missing something? I Should have it.
You have to assign them to the Lt C. station, and I would suggest that you do NOT duplicate RPC, you would be better served by having some science in the mix aswell
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Thanks everyone. Yeah, the Station thing screwed me up.

I assume you cannot change the stations on your ship? I am stuck with 2 Ensign 1 Lt Cmdr until I hit Commander?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Thanks everyone. Yeah, the Station thing screwed me up.

I assume you cannot change the stations on your ship? I am stuck with 2 Ensign 1 Lt Cmdr until I hit Commander?
correct 7890
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-11-2010, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
correct 7890
Ok thanks. Kinda sucks, but makes sense too.

Cheers,

Grifter