Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
SO I want to know When we are going to get these this is totaly unacceptable that the Uinforms are only for men. I want them I paid to get them Now I want them.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 08:23 AM
A dev posted today that the miniskirts are being tested internally right now (whatever this means ! ) and will be part of the next patch. And before you ask, no, he didn't say *when* this new patch will be out
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2010, 08:33 AM
so in other words they lied to us and ever got around to doing them
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-11-2010, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zantars View Post
They said it would be in this patch ? I didn't read that : do you have a quote or something ? I believe they said the miniskirts were worked on and would be in "soon".
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-11-2010, 08:37 AM
no what i ment is they just never botherd to make them for females its a BS excuse that only female uinforms are bugged
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-11-2010, 08:40 AM
Quote:
no what i ment is they just never botherd to make them for females its a BS excuse that only female uinforms are bugged
I don't think so because I saw NPCs female wearing them. You have one in the Trading Treasure station wearing a Starfleet uniform and a miniskirt in the bar (I noticed because she tried to kill me once the bar owner went berserk). So, unless they are designing a different miniskirt, it is already in the game for NPCs.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-11-2010, 08:57 AM
The thing that keeps bugging me about this is that one of the few strengths that set Cryptic apart from other MMO developers was that they had the ability to offer a large number of flexible costume options. Games like City of Heroes and Champions Online were notable because of this.

Now I fully realize there are other content/bug issues that the Devs of this game are dealing with that are more critical than a few costume items. But I'm actually finding myself holding off my playing of this game just because of this seemingly trivial issue alone.

Six months ago I paid for a Champions Online lifetime subscription at least in part to get one costume set incorporating the kinds of costume items (e.g. skirts) that Cryptic had successfully implemented for their players in other MMOs years ago. I had no idea it was going to be -that- hard for them to repeat this apparently miraculous feat here. Frankly this whole situation is becoming rather pathetic at this point.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-11-2010, 09:02 AM
Hmmm I do remember there being a few female costume issues in CO also... I wonder what the deal is.
Actually if I am not mistaken there was a time the female animations took longer so they ended up with lower dps.
Lt. Commander
# 9
Quote:
Well in all fairness, this game has more pressing issue than female miniskirts. I would rather them spend their time fixing bugs/lag/queue issues rather than working on miniskirts.
Lt. Commander
# 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delazure View Post
A dev posted today that the miniskirts are being tested internally right now (whatever this means ! )
I'll tell you what that means.

It means this game just got a bit hotter!

Feel the uniform, ladies. It's real velour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazferiti
Well in all fairness, this game has more pressing issue than female miniskirts.
YOU LIE!