Lt. Commander
Where is the friggin mission Federation side for this.Can one of the devs enlighten us or we have to go play "beta test" and explore whole space to find this out.Couldnt be more friggin unclear
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 11:56 AM
I am also very curious where you are supposed to get these fed side.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2010, 12:24 PM
For fed its Kerrat system in the NZ. For klinks is N'vak in Omega Leonis sector OR Kerrat.

To get the mission it was a bit arse about face for me. I had to do a pre mission from Mara (i think) in the warzone section she has. It sends you to the borg hunt map in these systems. Once thats complete you have to speak to a guy in the Granalda space station a couple of times and he gives you something else to do. Then a dude calle J'vek eventually pops up on your mission remote contacts and finally gives you the daily mission. Clearing the paths or ways I think its called.

You need to complete the borg hunt map 3 times over and then you get the reward and honour medals.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-11-2010, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenikis View Post
For fed its Kerrat system in the NZ. For klinks is N'vak in Omega Leonis sector OR Kerrat.

To get the mission it was a bit arse about face for me. I had to do a pre mission from Mara (i think) in the warzone section she has. It sends you to the borg hunt map in these systems. Once thats complete you have to speak to a guy in the Granalda space station a couple of times and he gives you something else to do. Then a dude calle J'vek eventually pops up on your mission remote contacts and finally gives you the daily mission. Clearing the paths or ways I think its called.

You need to complete the borg hunt map 3 times over and then you get the reward and honour medals.
N'vak is bugged for us still i think
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-11-2010, 12:52 PM
It works ok now, I did it today. 5 medals already w00t. Only need about 500 more to kit out the boppy
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-11-2010, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenikis View Post
It works ok now, I did it today. 5 medals already w00t. Only need about 500 more to kit out the boppy
Yeah , sod that.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-11-2010, 02:10 PM
I have a mission to go to the kerrat system. Does the Borg attack thing. Completed it several times now. NO DICE!

STILL wondering how to get the Marks.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-11-2010, 02:38 PM
This mission is still broken for the feds. GOOD GOING CRYPTIC.