Ensign
Hi all,

I just returned to sto and tried using my old keybind.txt file i have in my live folder but it seems its not working the way i remember it anymore.

this is the content of keybind.txt:

Subtract "+trayExecBytray 6 0 $$ +trayexecbytray 6 1 $$ +trayexecbytray 6 2 $$ +trayexecbytray 6 3 $$ +trayexecbytray 6 4 $$ +trayexecbytray 6 5 $$ +trayexecbytray 6 6 $$ +trayexecbytray 6 7 $$ +trayexecbytray 6 8 $$ +trayexecbytray 6 9 $$ +trayExecBytray 7 0 $$ +trayExecBytray 7 1 $$ +trayExecBytray 7 2 $$ +trayExecBytray 7 3 $$ +trayExecBytray 7 4 $$ +trayExecBytray 7 5 $$ +power_exec Distribute_Shields"

the way it worked before my break was that it cycled thru tray 7 and tray 8, then redistributed shields, rinse...repeat.

Now it seems all this does is cycle my shield, but none of the powers i have in the trays seem to get activated anymore. Am i missing something here , or has the system been changed somehow ?

Would really appreciate some help if you guys have time

Thx a ton,
Yves
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
06-05-2014, 05:16 PM
easiest way I've found is to use

http://www.ifes.us/STOKeyBind/index.html

its a pretty dang good keybind maker and very easy to use once you understand it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Ensign
# 3
06-21-2014, 08:11 PM
I seem to be having a similar issue, only my keybind file seems to not load, ever. Even tried using the FES application and it still does nothing.