Lt. Commander
Ok so I took the mission, went to DS9, beamed in and went to cargo bay... I have no BOFs with me yet I'm expected to take on 6-7 enemies who are all a grade higher than I am on my own? I tried joining a team with my friend to see if the "request reinforcements" would let me beam in my bridge crew but instead it gave me 4 random security personnel who are so good they get taken out in the first shots and I'm once again left to fend for myself.

How do I get my bridge crew to join me? Or am I missing something here?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 10:29 AM
Is there a "request reinforcements" option on the HUD / UI ?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2010, 10:42 AM
Didn't have the option to do that until I invited my friend to a team. Once I did that the option showed up but it only gave me random security officers who were useless, they got killed in the opening volleys.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2010, 03:15 AM
type /fillpetteamlist see if that works
Lt. Commander
# 5 bump
05-30-2010, 09:03 PM
bump...having this problem as we speak. these security officers are weak. i keep exiting and going back in and no change.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-31-2010, 12:06 AM
I thought that part was intentional and did that part of the mission alone with my Science Officer. Wow, that was hard. But it made sense to me - no need to take my BOs with me just because I was supposed to get some item from storage, right (or whatever I was supposed to do)?

On my second character, I got my BOs with me and it dawned me that my first attempt might have been bugged. Bug it, and then do it alone to brag about it on the forums.

(Maybe there should be a T-Shirt? "I wandered through the Cracked Mirror alone and all I got was this lousy Hypo")
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-31-2010, 08:28 PM
It's a bug. When you go through the door into the cargo ring, your BOs should join you. Curiously, you never get an 'Accept' dialog with any BO selections, which may be related.