Lt. Commander
I dont see a rhyme or reason in how it chooses who gets to bring wich of their bridge officers along on a away mission.
Grouping with a friend of mine (2 person only group) it seems to let him choose occasionally, and it lets me choose occasionally... is it random or is there a pattern to it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 12:06 PM
Anyone know? Or can you point me in the direction of a thread where his has already been discussed?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2010, 01:06 PM
So... noone knows how this works?
Or is it the usual "that thread isnt a whine/flame/troll so Im gonna ignore it" that goes on in the General forum? That last part is especially funny when the PC Tech dev points to this forum for in game help
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-11-2010, 01:18 PM
I think it gives priority to either the group leader or whoever selects "beam down" first. I noticed something along these lines in open beta but it was more of a "huh... interesting" revelation than "I should remember this for the future"

As long as cryptic has not changed this since then one of those two will give priority.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-11-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcalibr_83 View Post
I think it gives priority to either the group leader or whoever selects "beam down" first. I noticed something along these lines in open beta but it was more of a "huh... interesting" revelation than "I should remember this for the future"

As long as cryptic has not changed this since then one of those two will give priority.
Thanks! Ill keep it in mind
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-11-2010, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Milenko
Thanks! Ill keep it in mind
If you want to test it have the person who is not group leader hit "beam down" whoever gets more BOff's wins