Lt. Commander
# 1 We are unhappy Cryptic!
02-21-2010, 01:37 PM
This thread is to show Cryptic just how unhappy we are about the current state of the game.
To keep this professional and minimalistic, please just repond:

"We are unhappy Cryptic!"

Don't go into any details of your despair, there are plenty of other posts out there for that.

When they see how many people are unhappy maybe then they will start making changes to the game.

I will start us off...

We are unhappy Cryptic!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-21-2010, 01:39 PM
This is not constructive feedback. Tell Cryptic why you're unhappy.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-21-2010, 01:43 PM
I am unhappy Cryptic!

There, I fixed the title for you. ie, speak for yourself.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-21-2010, 01:43 PM
From hoitbernard:
I am unhappy Cryptic!
This thread is to show Cryptic just how unhappy I am about the current state of the game.

"I am unhappy Cryptic!"

Don't go into any details of my despair, there are plenty of other posts out there for that.

When they see how I am unhappy maybe then they will start making changes to the game.

I will start me off...

I am unhappy Cryptic!

/Fixed

Seriously dude, you are no one's spokesman. I did not elect you, nor do I agree with you.

Whine to the Devs on your own dime.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-21-2010, 01:44 PM
speak for yourself and its your own fault if you are stupid enough to fall for lifetime sub scamm

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=123846
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-21-2010, 01:46 PM
A list of "We are unhappy" is not very constructive though.

and I'm not that unhappy, I'm entertained for the time being, I would like to see a lot more dynamic missions and in depth story telling, puzzles, and other kinds of content, but I wouldn't say I'm unhappy.

I like what we have, but I want more...

I am Patiently Skeptical Cryptic, with a dash of hope and a touch of interest.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-21-2010, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoitbernard View Post
This thread is to show Cryptic just how unhappy we are about the current state of the game.

"We are unhappy Cryptic!"

Don't go into any details of your despair, there are plenty of other posts out there for that.

When they see how many people are unhappy maybe then they will start making changes to the game.

I will start us off...

We are unhappy Cryptic!
This is stupid, this is not "professional" this is stupid. Any professional artist would tell you a critique of their work is extremely important. This helps no one "I am unhappy Cryptic" could just mean you keep putting your hand in boiling water because you dropped your penny in there.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-21-2010, 01:50 PM
What's this "We" stuff.. got a tribble in your pocket?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-21-2010, 01:51 PM
Wow bro this is super original !! let see how this new and exiting experiment turns out , what will happen? I am so confused sign or not sign? so many possibility's, Will the Dev's listen ? I guess were in for one Crazy ride! I wish I could shake your hand SIR! I SALUTE YOU! only you and your wisdom could push the envelope like this, will gaming forums every be the same ? well, thats a question people will be asking for years.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-21-2010, 01:53 PM
Seriously, who do you think you are? I still don't understand why people feel the need to make these posts! How is this going to help anything? Please just answer me that.