Lt. Commander
# 1 unavaible emotions
06-09-2014, 04:14 AM
There is something bothering me for a long time. There are disabled emotions in the list. All say you have to purchase them from C-Store, even the fan dance rewarded from nimbus.

Sto wiki explains that they were avaible some time ago. But how to get them now?
Captain
# 2
06-09-2014, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skk1701j View Post
There is something bothering me for a long time. There are disabled emotions in the list. All say you have to purchase them from C-Store, even the fan dance rewarded from nimbus.

Sto wiki explains that they were avaible some time ago. But how to get them now?
The unavailable emotes used to be sold in the C-Store, but taken down from the store long ago because they weren't selling very well. Which is stupid, because it costs nothing to have it in the store. Right now there is no way to get them, except for the fan dance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Career Officer
# 3
06-09-2014, 07:10 AM
My true number one peeve, those locked emotioncons.

Bad enough they took then away, but to leave them locked on our accounts? At least have the decently to remove them from the list .
Feels like they are rubbing our noses in it.

Total agreement with voporak, it is stupid that they couldn't leave them there. But they took up a lot of room for crappy starshiips that no one buys.
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Cryptic, I'll take your fancy T6 Ships and blow them out of the star's with my mighty T5 Vor'Cha!
Captain
# 4
06-09-2014, 10:35 AM
I have them, but I do agree that others should be able to acquire them. If they were not selling well iin the C-Soter, shift them over to the Lobi Store.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-10-2014, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwford View Post
I have them, but I do agree that others should be able to acquire them. If they were not selling well iin the C-Soter, shift them over to the Lobi Store.
Are they unlocked on every char? Without creating new items, they could add them to outfits ...
With Arc they gave away the Khan uniform. So with the uniform they could have give the khan emo, or put it in the khan movie uniforms.
Career Officer
# 6 Don't remove
06-10-2014, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdragon View Post
Bad enough they took then away, but to leave them locked on our accounts? At least have the decently to remove them from the list .
Feels like they are rubbing our noses in it.
If they removed them, that would probably make them inaccessible to the people (like me) who bought them when they were in the store.

With that said, I agree it makes no sense for them to remove them from the store. It's not like they're taking up virtual shelf space that could be used for other virtual products.

We are getting far too many big-ticket items (like ship bundles), and not enough small things (like costumes or emote packs) that people who have a few Zen might buy on impulse.
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.
Captain
# 7
06-10-2014, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skk1701j View Post
Are they unlocked on every char? Without creating new items, they could add them to outfits ...
With Arc they gave away the Khan uniform. So with the uniform they could have give the khan emo, or put it in the khan movie uniforms.
I would support that. It makes sense to me that in addition to getting Khan's outfit, the player could also scream like Kirk about Khan.
Captain
# 8
06-12-2014, 12:54 PM
I want the air guitar emote

Mirror NX, you know you want it
Career Officer
# 9
06-12-2014, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bberge1701 View Post
If they removed them, that would probably make them inaccessible to the people (like me) who bought them when they were in the store.
I got mine from a Q event (the same one where Feds were getting Targs). I still have all of them -- bloodwine, air guitar, jester, khaaaan...and they work. If you bought them before there's no reason for them to be locked out.

The only ones I don't have are the Nimbus dance and the Senator Vreenak one. Not entirely interested myself, but those are unlockable.
>{Andoria}<->{Vulcan}<->{Risa}<->{Defera}<->{Starfleet Academy}<->{Holodecks/Holosuites}<->{Star Clusters}<->{Exploration, Part I NEW!}<->{Other Risa}
Captain
# 10
06-12-2014, 04:30 PM
How do you unlock the vreenak one?

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'