Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Doomsday is bugged...
02-11-2010, 11:13 AM
I completed the entire quest...it is all fully checked...blew up the the doomsday device...and it still registers as uncompleted.

also one of my characters has a disruptor gun however it does not show up in his hand, not a major issue just thoiught you might like to know
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibe-r-us
I completed the entire quest...it is all fully checked...blew up the the doomsday device...and it still registers as uncompleted.

also one of my characters has a disruptor gun however it does not show up in his hand, not a major issue just thoiught you might like to know
Same problem with Doomsday here. My ticket ID is #646603 on this one; if anyone else has the issue, please also post here!

By any chance did you die when the ship blew up? I'm curious as to whether or not that makes a difference, as the splash damage from the doomsday machine's destruction was, err, dooming. I still got the "congratulations" message and all the check marks, but likewise am unable to finish.

This mission took a lot of time, too
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2010, 11:33 AM
I did actually...i was to close to the doomsday went up, and I went with it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-11-2010, 11:51 AM
how is it nerfed then?

bugged you mean?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMNSK View Post
how is it nerfed then?

bugged you mean?
Yeah, bugged is different from nerfed, I guess. Is it possible to change the thread title? We might want to do so to get proper attention so the devs don't think we're complaining the quest is too easy.

(Though the quest WAS pretty easy, just ridiculously long and tedious considering it never completed)
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2010, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptBrahms
Same problem with Doomsday here. My ticket ID is #646603 on this one; if anyone else has the issue, please also post here!

By any chance did you die when the ship blew up? I'm curious as to whether or not that makes a difference, as the splash damage from the doomsday machine's destruction was, err, dooming. I still got the "congratulations" message and all the check marks, but likewise am unable to finish.

This mission took a lot of time, too

the same thing happened to me!
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-12-2010, 12:26 PM
I worked through it twice.

Yes, I 'died' when it went up, both times.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-12-2010, 12:33 PM
is a GM going to respond to this and fix it for the people who are stuck... i REALLY dont want to have to do it twice....
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-12-2010, 01:17 PM
Same here, I've done it and all the steps are checked and I can't turn it in...

I didn't die when it blew up, though.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-12-2010, 01:34 PM
This is being looked into.

A few questions:

Did you complete all the objectives up to the point of destroying the Doomsday machine?
Were you teamed at the time?
Did you destroy the doomsday device or someone else?