Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 31
02-13-2010, 02:22 AM
Many thanks goes out to all the hard working guys at Cryptic.

You're a cracking bunch of people.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-13-2010, 07:04 AM
Indeed, credit where credit is due, a big "thanks!" to Cryptic for getting on this.

Now, on to fixing all those BOFF problems...
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-13-2010, 07:35 AM
Fixed as of 12 Feb patch.

Thanks a lot!
Lt. Commander
# 34 It's 2 months later
04-25-2010, 04:11 PM
This mission is not finished for me. I was doing the "Hunting ?????" (whatever those things were called) part of the mission, but couldn't find any more fleeing Klingon ships to kill and headed for the broken planet. From there it started to tell me to kill the Doomsday Machine, which I did, dying in the process. But now it won't finish for me either. When I warp back into the game, it starts the dialog up about flying through the planet core, but after that it gives me the completed dialog, but no luck... HELP!!!!

Edited: I saw a suggestion to abort the mission and then go back in 15 minutes later. It reset itself back to the Hunting part of the mission that I couldn't finish out the first time around and all the enemies were there this time. I was able to finish the mission. Awesome mission by the way. Thanks for whoever made that suggestion, wherever I read it at.
Lt. Commander
# 35
04-26-2010, 10:24 AM
ok...im having trouble with it as well..but mine is a lil different....i destroyed all the ships and now its asking me to "fly thru the planets core" but I have no idea where...any ideas will help...thanks....