Lt. Commander
# 1 When do I get my Cardassians?
02-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Okay so I read an article regarding adding the Cardassian factions into STO. So when? I keep hearing all these folks complaining about a lack of content, then I look around and see things like they will have mishes on DS9 and Bajor and Cadassia and Empok Nor and such. This is the kind of thing that makes me believe that while the game is far from perfect, there will be new stuff that will keep us al here...and others complaining. So, anyone know about Cardassians as factions?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 12:13 PM
I've not heard or read anything indicating that they would add them as a faction but I wouldn't be at all surprised if they at least make playing a Cardassian Fed an option. I'd love to have one as a bridge officer.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Spoonsinface
02-11-2010, 12:29 PM
It's kind of old, byut here is the article.
http://www.warcry.com/news/view/9769...ion-Introduced
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-11-2010, 12:36 PM
I believe the first faction that may be coming is the Romulans. However, I did note that the factions page has been spruced up a bit with clickable Romulan and Cardassian emblems.

But to be honest, extra races do not necessarily bring with them much in the way of new content. Often you may see the a handful of new race-specific mission, but nothing major. New races are often tagged onto the content for the existing races.

In my opinion, focus should be on improving the ground and space gameplay that is already in place in order to create a more fulfilling, and slower, leveling process.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Now:
http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r...1-15-36-28.jpg

Base Complexion: Neck Scales
Forehead Detail: Scaled Spoon
Nose Detail: Bony Ridges 01
Ears: Long Scales

Don't forget to increase neck bulk, pick a greyish skin tone and black hair.