Lt. Commander
# 11
02-11-2010, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjoe View Post
thanks for the help but i have another qestion why does it give me the option to choose the game card option if i need to subscribe aswell??
A game card key is not the same as the game activation key. You would need to buy a game card; something like:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-082-_-Product
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-23-2010, 03:44 PM
the same thing hapend to me you have to set up ypour payment plan with a credit card or a came card even if thay give you a free month lol dont know why it's like that but there you go
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-23-2010, 04:29 PM
It is that way because the Free 30-Days is awarded for setting up a subscription plan, not for buying the game. (At least that is the way I have always looked at it.)

∙ You buy the game to get the keycode.
∙ You use the keycode to allow you to sign up for a subscription.
∙ You sign up for a subscription and are awarded your 30-Days of free play.
Lt. Commander
Does anybody know where i can buy a 30-day reoccurring subscription? I cannot find it anywhere. I have already input my credit card info. In addition, i think my key is faulty. When i try to enter the key found on the inside cover of my game booklet it says "This product key did not match our records." and when i try to input the key i got in my email from amazon it says "This product key is already active, it cannot be used again." PLEASE HELP ME!!!