Lt. Commander
# 1 BO to inv ?
02-11-2010, 01:27 PM
In beta I was able to click and drag my BO to my inv, I canít seem to do that now. Is there a way for me to store my BO as right now I have 12 in my assignments list and I cant get any more from the 'New officer' quest reward it seems till i remove one from the list but I cant move them any more it seems. Am I doing something wrong or has this feature been disabled and if so does anyone know if itís coming back any time soon?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 01:49 PM
No that was not intended and was taken out a while back.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2010, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drelux
In beta I was able to click and drag my BO to my inv, I canít seem to do that now. Is there a way for me to store my BO as right now I have 12 in my assignments list and I cant get any more from the 'New officer' quest reward it seems till i remove one from the list but I cant move them any more it seems. Am I doing something wrong or has this feature been disabled and if so does anyone know if itís coming back any time soon?
It's still possible to drag unused officers to a mail attachment (at the mail console in the Exchange). You could just Email the surplus to yourself as temporary storage...

(I don't suppose you have any spare 'rare' BO, as my beginner character could sure use some...)
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-11-2010, 01:59 PM
Why 12 officer candidates? Sell them in the exchange or have them train your existing officers and get rid of them.

Or mail them to an alt.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-11-2010, 02:00 PM
Yeah, any you don't want you can also "sell" on the Exchange or Trade with other players.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-11-2010, 02:29 PM
I planned to collect and keep them till I know what everything does and Iíve got lvl cap. Then sort out what I like and donít like. Was hoping to put them in my bank till then.

So I can trade them with other players and put them on the exchange but I canít directly put them in my inv like I could in beta?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-11-2010, 02:49 PM
I've never had more than three in holding, but I do get frustrated with not being able to swap them or sell directly. I've had to delete a few that were crap. Would have been nice to be able to sell for something