Lt. Commander
# 1 "Report to Gamma Orionis"
02-11-2010, 02:43 PM
"Report to Gamma Orionis"

Well, I did. Unfortunately I can't turn the mission in to Admiral Quinn.

I tried going back to Sol Starbase and confronting him MAN TO MAN, but he still would have none of it.

Not a big deal as rewards/skill points are pointless at this level. Still, might want to look in to it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 03:38 PM
You don't turn it in at Admiral Quinn.

You turn it in at that Borg Lady.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2010, 05:53 PM
Is that so? Hmm I don't have an option for it with her. Just to defend the sector.

Odd.

Edit: Update - I dropped the mission and re-entered G.O. This time when her pop up prompt appeared it cleared the mission when I chose "ready for duty."

Not sure why it didn't before.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2010, 10:03 AM
There was a little bug for me on this one as well, by the way.

I hailed Admiral Quinn to get the mission, moved to Sirius as requested in the mission text, transwarped to the fleet and spoke to the borglady.
Yet the mission was uncompletable.

For some reason, the game didn't "notice" my passing through Sirius.

So I jumped back to Sirius, the game changed its mind and acknowledged that, I jumped back to borglady and was able to complete the mission.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2010, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK-Starfire
I jumped back to Sirius, the game changed its mind and acknowledged that, I jumped back to borglady and was able to complete the mission.
i did the exact same thing. maybe the first trip through the space-hole doesn't count yeah, i said it... space-hole.
Lt. Commander
# 6 Admieeral
02-12-2010, 12:40 PM
Does anyone else find Admiral Quinn a little stand-offish. I mean, he greets you warm and friendly when you are a rank ensign, but later, he just doesn't seem to have time for you. Admiral Quinn, was it soemthing I did or said that annoyed you? Was it my constantly trying to ram spacedock? I can explain...The Starship Prius has no brakes! Or maybe when I tried to put my tribble on your head? Look, honest mistake...I wanted to see if all admiral's looked like Kirk. Oh Admiral, I found solace in Sulu, but it's just not the same. Please say you will be main guy to report to.. All is forgiven....The children miss you...

or am I playing this too much?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-12-2010, 01:05 PM
Admiral Quinn is just too snooty for us common folk Rear Admirals.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-19-2010, 10:42 PM
How does one even get this quest? Do you have to be RA 5?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-21-2010, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talvisota
How does one even get this quest? Do you have to be RA 5?
Nah, RA 3 will do. Once you reach that rank, you can hail Admiral Quinn and get the mission from him.
Lt. Commander
# 10 "Report to Gamma Orionis"
02-26-2012, 12:56 PM
I am seam to be in the Gamma Orionis but I cannot find the USS Victory. Can anybody help with this? Do I have to be in the Omaga group first before I can see here or just go to that sector and she should be there near the protal or somewhere else? There is a lot of ships near the portal so makking it hard to see if that is the location or not.

Thanks