Career Officer
# 11
06-09-2014, 05:11 PM
Any fix for the bug with Prommies having the little upper saucer nacelle appear when not in MVAS?
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-09-2014, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybacon90 View Post
But these "existing kits", are they the pre trade-in kits (which most of us dont have as we already traded them in), or are they the post trade-in kits plus the modules that came with them? My Rom kit already has a couple of fleet and fluidic modules in it, but I'm still owed my missing Mk XII modules, so exactly how will this be pulled off?

BTW this was not specifically pointed at you askray, just shooting the messenger, thats all.
It was my thread with the replies from the Devs, the above quote seems to have missed his last post in the thread where they said we will have to contact CS to get them to give us the proper modules.
Super Moderator
# 13
06-09-2014, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknessmuta View Post
It was my thread with the replies from the Devs, the above quote seems to have missed his last post in the thread where they said we will have to contact CS to get them to give us the proper modules.
Oop I thought I saw that somewhere but couldn't find that post
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Captain
# 14
06-09-2014, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
  • The Romulan Engineering Kit Mk XII obtained via the Trade-In vendor now rewards all Mk XII Modules.
  • The Spire Experimental Science Kit Mk XII obtained via the Trade-In vendor now includes a Green/Uncommon Biofilter Sweep Module, instead of a White/Common one.
Thank you for fixing this bug.

Has anything been done about the lower damage of the turret modules available from fleet vendors (both trade-in and new)? I reported this on Tribble before Season 9.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1085821
Captain
# 15
06-09-2014, 06:18 PM
Fix the Horga'hn Hunt minute short bug!!!!
Captain
# 16
06-09-2014, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
[*]The episode “Assimilation” has frame rate issues which cause a slowdown on the ground potion.[/list]
But this has nothing to do with the 35 page thread (and counting) about "S9: Graphic max settings now making my GPU/CPU struggle" that has been posted on by a variety of players ... and mentions not only game heavy places like SB 24 or CE , but places like Risa and ESD as well (in short most of the game) .

Right ?
"We're not mad at Angry Birds, and we're not trying to defend the universe from Angry Birds. Although you might want to consider defending yourself from Angry Birds. If you aren't paying for the app, you aren't a customer, you're the product ."

- former CIA, NSA chief Michael Hayden -- your guide to F2P ...
Captain
# 17
06-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aelfwin1 View Post
But this has nothing to do with the 35 page thread (and counting) about "S9: Graphic max settings now making my GPU/CPU struggle" that has been posted on by a variety of players ... and mentions not only game heavy places like SB 24 or CE , but places like Risa and ESD as well (in short most of the game) .

Right ?
Maybe it's a direct response to this?
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1135031
(Which is the first time I've heard of this issue with Assimilation, aside from the general graphical lag issues from Season 9.)
Career Officer
# 18 Risa Event Summer Map
06-09-2014, 07:49 PM
Did this patch switch the Risa Summer Event Map back on, on Tribble?

Edit: Just checked. Nope. The event map remains switched off. Cryptic, are you going to switch this on at some point *during* the summer event?

Last edited by alkelda; 06-10-2014 at 04:06 AM.
Career Officer
# 19
06-09-2014, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrorobla View Post
I hope they also get to the issue some Liberated Borg Romulan captains are having when opening the swimsuit box does not unlock the swimwear option for the character at the tailor. Those swimsuits aren't useful when you're not allowed to wear them even on Risa!
Also affects the Reman Male toons.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
Problem with your power tray? Try this, it worked for several of my characters.
BRING BACK ENDGAME FOR THE 'NON DPS CHAMPIONS'!!!!
Republic Veteran
# 20
06-09-2014, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
no fix for the horga'hn hunt only lasting 14 minutes instead of 15 like it's supposed to?

i hope that can get fixed quickly, because it's really cutting into my favor earning, and most likely a lot of other people's as well
Oh wow, I thought it seemed to end early on me one time. Yeah, fix that please.