Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingons and Carriers
02-12-2010, 07:47 AM
So whats the deal with klingon carrier spawning drones/fighters/power siphons all in one go?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2010, 07:48 AM
So what's the deal with new people blurting topics without reading or searching the forums?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2010, 07:49 AM
Known bug, and being well abused I might add. Seems this has been deemed as 'acceptable to abuse' by anyone with a Vo'Quv.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2010, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
So what's the deal with new people blurting topics without reading or searching the forums?
*looks at join date back and forth*

I searched the forum fine but i thought to once more bring it up cause i am cool like that
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taintedgreek View Post
*looks at join date back and forth*

I searched the forum fine but i thought to once more bring it up cause i am cool like that
Feel free to shove your join date somewhere that gives you a permanent injury. There's nothing cool about the newbie blurt.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
Feel free to shove your join date somewhere that gives you a permanent injury. There's nothing cool about the newbie blurt.
I dont see on what premise you call me a newbie xD so you can shove your newbie chat where light doesnt shine And who made you captain cool scrubcake to decide whats cool and what isn't. Noone.So GTFO
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-12-2010, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taintedgreek View Post
I dont see on what premise you call me a newbie xD so you can shove your newbie chat where light doesnt shine And who made you captain cool scrubcake to decide whats cool and what isn't. Noone.So GTFO
Search the forums and respond and we'll be friends.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-12-2010, 08:12 AM
Whiny fed OP reported for trolling and general lack of intelligence. And when feds stop exploiting game mechanics to win we'll do the same. Till then, please enjoy our endless hoardes of attack craft eating away at your hull.

Tissues are located in the escape pod otherwise known as the "cancel subscription button".
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-12-2010, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDFTigerTank View Post
OP reported for trolling and general lack of intelligence.
Yep. It's a well known troll to bring up controversial topics over and over as if you were a newbie blurting out some innocent wonder.

Since these forums have little or no actual moderation, the forum participants are going to have to be the ones to change diapers. A real moderator would merge/lock this kind of trash.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-12-2010, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDFTigerTank View Post
Whiny fed OP reported for trolling and general lack of intelligence. And when feds stop exploiting game mechanics to win we'll do the same. Till then, please enjoy our endless hoardes of attack craft eating away at your hull.

Tissues are located in the escape pod.
The post you made reflects on your own intelligence far more than the OP.

What are these mysterious fed only exploits you mention...