Lt. Commander
Am trying to get a screenshot of my character and crew from the front - ie.. looking at them.

But I'm finding it really difficult since as your character rotates around, so does the camera. And when you rotate the camera, your character also rotates around so you can never really see them from the front.

Does anyone have any tips on this to get a cool shot of them simply standing (I know that when they're in combat you can sometimes get a shot but I really want one of them all just stood in their idle poses)
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-11-2010, 05:15 AM
Isn't it left mouse button in the game world to move only the camera? On the ground anyway. It's difficult to get a decent view with lighting and such but you might eventually get something you like. Use ALT+F12 to remove all the interface bits if you don't know.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-11-2010, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyonas View Post
Isn't it left mouse button in the game world to move only the camera? On the ground anyway. It's difficult to get a decent view with lighting and such but you might eventually get something you like. Use ALT+F12 to remove all the interface bits if you don't know.
This about the Left Mouse button (default setting)