Lt. Commander
# 91
02-20-2010, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koriel View Post
I submitted a billing ticket on this a week ago. They responded that they had too many tickets and they were deleting them all.
They should have sent you this reply. It would be the truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic Response (fictitious)

Greetings, loyal lifetime customer! Thank you for your patronage!

We didn't commit the resources to complete an actual set of male and female Mirror Universe uniforms. We are aware details are missing on the male top also. But that's ok because we got away with it and received your money regardless.

We apologize but please let us explain... Cryptic is not prone to spend additional resources on player character cosmetics. We have a goal to gain maximum profit from minimal effort in this area. The Champions Lifetime Offer worked very well for us in this regard. We hope you understand. Thank you again for supporting us! Without customers like you we would not be here!

Because we already have your money for this offer we're not inclined to give you anything more. We're also too busy for any tickets opened about this issue. We truly value our customers, however. Please believe us.

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for playing!
That's the message I hear them sending thus far...
Lt. Commander
# 92
02-20-2010, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
They should have sent you this reply. It would be the truth:
That's the message I hear them sending thus far...
I loled... than I cried because it is how i feel
Lt. Commander
# 93
02-20-2010, 06:38 PM
Guys, seriously.

They figured out a long time ago what the favorite set pieces would be. They haven't accidentally left out anything.

They are hoping to make this game very kid-friendly, and so are leaving most of the suggestive costume options out of the game, and making other options look... weird. I look to you, current skirt option, and 3-inch-thick leather boots. With no heel? Honestly.

I am seriously pro-MU stuff, I even want an MU faction at some point. I am in fact guessing that several years down the road there will be an MU faction. At that point, you will still have to buy the costumes in the C-Store.

I love the game, but the bean counters must go.
Lt. Commander
# 94
02-20-2010, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakim View Post
Guys, seriously.

They figured out a long time ago what the favorite set pieces would be. They haven't accidentally left out anything.

They are hoping to make this game very kid-friendly, and so are leaving most of the suggestive costume options out of the game, and making other options look... weird. I look to you, current skirt option, and 3-inch-thick leather boots. With no heel? Honestly.

I am seriously pro-MU stuff, I even want an MU faction at some point. I am in fact guessing that several years down the road there will be an MU faction. At that point, you will still have to buy the costumes in the C-Store.

I love the game, but the bean counters must go.
Kid Friendly? Are you kidding me? I guess you haven't gone to Risa, or even played against a Female Klingon with the Cut out top. How about the Orion slave girl quest, where the hologram is wearing a skimpy outfit. Even if this was a Kid Friendly game, the MU outfits are no where close to anything you can see on the evening news.

The Fact we are posting about this, is that we PAID for this outfit, then lied to and never received it. Cryptic will NOT respond to our threads or tickets other then giving conflicting answers.

I can't wait for March 2nd, when STO servers go BOOM with all the people cancelling their accounts. At least the Fanboi's won't be able to complain about the lag then.
Lt. Commander
# 95
02-20-2010, 08:37 PM
Actually I haven't had that much trouble with lag lately.

They should get you guys your stuff. There may be some horribly overworked guy in a basement looking for his stapler and making your stuff as we speak.

I'm guessing, assuming they have someone who can work on this, that they have pulled everyone from every department possible for the last few weeks and had them stomping out bugs and pushing patches.
Lt. Commander
# 96
02-21-2010, 01:44 AM
Quote:
There may be some horribly overworked guy in a basement looking for his stapler and making your stuff as we speak.
Well, as long as he makes the stuff before he burns the building down out of frustration, it's all good
Lt. Commander
# 97
02-22-2010, 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koriel View Post
I submitted a billing ticket on this a week ago. They responded that they had too many tickets and they were deleting them all.
Too many tickets on the issue... Gee... Could it be that there's a silent majority of CO Lifetimers that happens to feel the same as the vocal minority of CO Lifetimers such as us?

I hope they get the message, because really, this is an issue that will make or break whether or not I spend any more money on Cryptic. I won't speak for everyone else, but it's probably a safe bet that there's a very large number of people who will think twice before buying much from Cryptic in the future. I'm pretty sure even those who don't have the CO Lifetime account raise an eyebrow when they find out what's happened.

Quote:
There may be some horribly overworked guy in a basement looking for his stapler and making your stuff as we speak.
I can only hope. This uniform being only partially delivered is my only real complaint about the game. Oh sure, there's the lack of content and the "you can only get a total of 14 admiral level skill increases" problem and blah blah blah, but that's all to be expected for a young game. However, paid for but undelivered features are not.
Lt. Commander
# 98
02-22-2010, 09:30 AM
If Cryptic would actually give us the MU Outfits, since we did pay for them, I'd probably consider sticking around for a few months. But this whole BS that they are pulling just makes me sick, even thought some aspects of the game are fun. (Of course, being RA5 and doing the Daily once a day, takes up a whole 45 minutes tops, then I go play something else. There's no reason to create a new character, only to drudge through the same stuff over again, once you see how very little there is to this game.)

This game really needed at least another 6 months of development before being released, if not a full year.

I really don't think Cryptic cares about their promises and will continue to do what ever it is they feel like doing. Maybe they don't see the loss of a few CO Lifers, playing STO as such a big deal. I guess our support for CO is all they cared about since we gave them our money, trusting them to uphold their end of the bargain and deliver what they promised. Never again will I buy another Cryptic game, with the way I have been treated. I don't care if its the greatest game ever to be created, it just won't be worth it to me to expect so much and get nothing but a slap in the face for all the support we gave them.

Good luck to you guys that are sticking around after March 2nd in getting the MU outfit. I hope it's everything it should have been. I'll be gone, along with my friends who thought Cryptic was a better company then what they really are. At any rate, those STO Lifers, I hope you get your money's worth, but honetly, I don't see STO lasting 6 months at the rate things are going now. Maybe that 45 day patch will add another couple days worth of new content, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Lt. Commander
# 99
02-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Good grief, Cryptic. Thanks for ignoring your loyal lifetime customers. At least tell us you intend to make this right in the coming few months. That would be enough for me.
Lt. Commander
# 100
02-22-2010, 05:30 PM
where is my mirror uniform? I paid for it... but it's not in game. Should I get my money back for the lifetime sub to CO?