Lt. Commander
# 101
02-22-2010, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akaara View Post
where is my mirror uniform? I paid for it... but it's not in game. Should I get my money back for the lifetime sub to CO?
It would, IMO, not be an unreasonable request.
Lt. Commander
# 102
02-22-2010, 10:38 PM
and still another day with no answer from devs... even the big boss for CO and STO (Jackalope) answered some topics but not this one...
not a clue, nada, rien...
perhaps if we put cardassien and klingon and PvP in the topic we could hope for something ??

I am naive, I still have hope for the coming patch....
Lt. Commander
# 103
02-22-2010, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalanye View Post
and still another day with no answer from devs... even the big boss for CO and STO (Jackalope) answered some topics but not this one...
not a clue, nada, rien...
perhaps if we put cardassien and klingon and PvP in the topic we could hope for something ??

I am naive, I still have hope for the coming patch....
I PM'd Jackalope last week about this since all the uniforms in the lifetime offer included male and female versions EXCEPT mirror uniforms. Busy man, I'm sure. I'm still hoping for a PM reply or forum post here.
Lt. Commander
# 104
02-22-2010, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borysthenis
After asking several times on the forums and putting in an actual service ticket, I finally got an answer as to whether or not the Mirror Universe set includes female uniform tops. To whit:

Needless to say, this is a disappointment, since it's hard to build a Mirror Universe crew if you can't actually put your female characters into uniforms. At the same time, I don't think it's the most important priority for the costume/character creator team as it stands. After all, the Mirror Universe uniform is an exclusive to Champions Online lifetime subscribers. While they (we) might be disappointed by this, I think the various issues that hit the whole population are more significant.

However, that doesn't change my desire to have female uniforms for my Mirror Universe crew, so here's my proposal:

Please fast track a Mirror Universe female top for the Cryptic Store. At the same time, add an option for the TOS uniform set to have a mirror universe badge instead of the commbadge, so people without access to the MU jacket who do have TOS uniform access could still do a Suluesque Mirror Universe uniform alongside their Uhura special.

Leaving a full sex ununiformed is, I think, a really bad move on Cryptic's part. I'd certainly be happy to spend some Cryptic points on rectifying it (and letting non-CO Lifetime folks get it as well), but either way I think there should be the option, and it shouldn't take long.
I have to agree, the 'this is only for one sex' option of uniforms rubs me the wrong way. And yes, this does also mean that I believe skirts should be available for male avatars.. Hey, kilts are sexy say what you want.
Lt. Commander
# 105
02-23-2010, 04:41 AM
I might see if I can reach someone by phone in the billing department. I am a female in RL and I didn't even know they had the male version of the mirror uniform, I thought none of it was in game. I paid for my mirror uniform (paid alot of money for it) and in most cases if you don't get what you pay for there are legal rights to your item or your money back. I am already Captain and no sign of the MU is forthcoming (for females). I didn't see anything in the lifetime offer that the MU was for males only. This is so totally false advertising.
Lt. Commander
# 106
02-23-2010, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akaara View Post
I might see if I can reach someone by phone in the billing department. I am a female in RL and I didn't even know they had the male version of the mirror uniform, I thought none of it was in game. I paid for my mirror uniform (paid alot of money for it) and in most cases if you don't get what you pay for there are legal rights to your item or your money back. I am already Captain and no sign of the MU is forthcoming (for females). I didn't see anything in the lifetime offer that the MU was for males only. This is so totally false advertising.
Indeed. This is extremely unsettling and bordering on discriminatory
Lt. Commander
# 107
02-23-2010, 05:59 AM
i to am wondering when we are going to get our MU outfits for our characters, both genders ?
Lt. Commander
# 108
02-23-2010, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapur
i to am wondering when we are going to get our MU outfits for our characters, both genders ?
4 Weeks and counting! We CO Lifers have been posting about the missing outfit since Feb 2 when the game went live. We PAID for this outfit more then 6 months ago and Cryptic refuses to respond to us concerning it. Never did the promotion say Exclusive Mirror Universe outfit (Shirt and Sash) for MALES Only. If this was the case, I would have never bought the CO Lifetime Subscription. I'd have paid monthy and would have already cancelled by now.

What Cryptic posted and what they delivered are 2 totally different things. They commited FRAUD, because we paid for something we did not receive.

- CO Lifetime Subscription - received
- CO Extra character slots - received
- STO Beta invite - received
- STO Mirror Universe Outfits (Available at Launch) - Still waiting.

Of course, we can no longer prove that they made the offer, since Cryptic took down the page that listed all the Exclusive bonuses to the Lifetime Subscription.

This would be a non-issue if they never promised us the Exclusive outfit, but they did and we deserve an answer.

As to why no one at Cryptic ever responds to our posts, I have no idea. Either they are afraid to say they screwed up big time and are sorry for the error and will give us the uniforms asap. Or, they are a lying cheating pile of crap company that only cares about our money and not the customers who supported them.

If I had a few hours to waste, I'd call Cryptics billing offices and see what they have to say about the issue and get a full CO Lifetime Sub refund since they broke the terms of the contract.

Go on Cryptic, I dare you to have the courage to actually RESPOND to this thread.
Lt. Commander
# 109
02-23-2010, 11:43 AM
If you manage to be refund on your CO lifetime sub, I will do it also....

Come on Cryptics guys ! you answererd on other subjects, why not on this one or the one about missing uniform options ?????
Lt. Commander
# 110
02-23-2010, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip-Wire
As to why no one at Cryptic ever responds to our posts, I have no idea.
I have an idea... The answer is actually "no." However, not responding means we still have a shred of hope that they'll fix it. So by not telling us they're not going to do it, they merely delay the inevitable.